how to buy a bike from a stranger with money owed on it?

Dave, assuming the guy comes back with the lien release…Make sure it is the Original! DMV does not accept copies, although sometimes it is hard to tell one from the other.

i gotcha thanks… i just asked a buddy of mine too and i didnt no this, but is good to know so i thought id share the knowledge.

If you buy a vehicle with a lien on it and YOU pay it off or your right there with the dude while HE pays it off, your good to go. AS LONG AS YOU MAKE SURE ITS 100% PAID OFF YOU CAN GET A LIEN RELEASE NO MATTER WHAT.

You would just go to dmv and reg it as is WITH the lien on it and when the title comes in the mail, itll still have the lien on it but the title will be in YOUR name at which time you can call the lien holder and they are REQUIRED to give you a lien release no matter if you or someone else had the loan in there name once they see that the title is in your name.

Big risk if you ask me. I buy, repair and sell cars here and there and ive walked away from some killer deals because the title had a lien with no lien release. Ive also bought cars with liens, but only after making the owner get a lien release or by accompanying them to the bank to physically watch them pay it off and give me the release right then and there.

Dave, while I dont wish any bad out of this, I hope he tries to screw with you a little bit so you can make him look like a giant jackass with all this documentation you got and he ends up getting fucked for all of shift to see :rofl:rofl

Nice bike though dude, fucking killer deal you got on it

was a big risk until i heard what my buddy just told me about regging it with the lien and then the lien holder would have to release it to me.

i cant disclose what would happen to this dude if he really tried to fuck me lol… it would not be pretty.

I bet you’d fuck him so hard

just grab him by the ears

and kiss him

kiss your way slowly down his chest

then take his manhood into your mouth

your a sick fuck lol

do you have the bike yet?? i wanna see pics dave!

See page 1. Lol

I got first dibs on this bike in a few months.

20 posts below lol… picture it minus the gay mirrors and an led tail light bar :slight_smile:

i want the 450

gimme 4 stacks :slight_smile:

most people arre asking 5-6k for a street legal yzf/crf/rmz/ext

Must have missed that! Wow that’s a bad ass bike bro!

lol thanks

its well worth 4k

Shoulda made check out to his bank and him… Both would have to sign off on it to cash it which woulda paid loan off

why did Vlad edit my post and change nothing?

So you had to have Made changes to this thing already. Let’s see it

just got rid of stock tail light and put up tail light bar with built in blinkers…waiing for mirror to come, besides that ill prolly do hid head light and call it a day