how to put a camber kit on rear of my civic

hey i need some help on were and how this camber kit goes on the rear end of my car…cause its eating my tires away and its getting aligned so i need to kno on how to put it on thanks…

check honda-tech its very easy

two 14mm bolts on the chassis and one through the bushing on the other end towards the trailing arm. Voila!

washer trick could work as well?

Yeah. It would. Unless he’s soooooooooooooper low.

i did that on my old civic worked good i was only 1.6 lower then stock so it helped out a good bit

my civic has the washer “kit” on it and it’s not worth it for me. next step is LCA’s and those are needed pretty bad. TEIN basic coilovers with a 205 50 16 the washers don’t do too much

yea i went and put on a set of rota slips they were 16"s and i had to get 205 40 16 for them

make sure you tighten everything at ride height.

LCA’s don’t correct negative camber very much at all. I’ve been through three sets of LCA’s and still needed three washers to get to -.5 degrees.

The whole purpose to the camber kit is to be able to adjust the camber (the degree of the alignment of the wheels along its perpendicular axis to the ground) without the hassle of purchasing new wheels or other shop adjustments thus reducing damage to the tire and making them last longer.Camber kits are used on various makes and models of vehicles that have a coil spring suspension and a two-inch performance accessories coil spring suspension lift.
Install the new control arm by loosening the locking nuts and twisting the control arm on both sides until they stop. Don’t do them together with the center piece. Put the old control arms next to the new ones and use the center piece to adjust the length of the new one. Tighten the new bolt back on before putting the new control arm’s ball joint on and tightening it. Put in a new locking pin, bending it to keep it in place. Tighten up the bushing bolt and take the control thread arm out three inches for every inch that it is dropped. Tighten up the locking nuts and put the wheel back on. Inspect and test the suspension to ensure it is done correctly.