How to steal the soul of an FD - SOLD

So, I got a bit more done last night. I’ve decided that I won’t be taking the car to the USGP this weekend, since It’d be an absolute mad rush to get it there. I still stand by the notion that I could have done it, but it obviously is a bad idea at this point in time. I’d rather take my time and finish the car right than rush and risk breaking down or breaking some major components. So, with that said, I’m on a bit more relaxed work schedule. I took the day off on Monday even!

I’m not sure where I left off, but after hours and hours of work, the cooling system should be working fine.

Fixed my fan relay wiring (PCM provides ground, not the positive I was expecting).
Fixed the headlight pop-up (forgot a combined chassis ground up front). I still need to look into why they don’t light up, but I assume that’s just bulbs.
Changed out the diff oil.

The stuff that came out was likely the original fluid, judging by the incredible stink, the fact that the fill and drain were not overtorqued and also the amount of gunk that was on the magnetic drain plug. Not enough to be worried about the condition of the diff though. Torsen (Quaife-style) diffs just tend to put a lot of goopy stuff on the drain plug. I had maybe half as much goop on my S2000 diff plug when I changed the fluid at ~28k miles, so I’m taking this as a sign of relatively good health for the diff. For the record, I used Mobil 1 75w-90 oil. Nothin’ fancy. If I planned on keeping the car that long, I’d change it out again around 20-30k miles from now.

Oh yeah, I also got a sticker. Pictures to come soon.