Howdy!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone on pittspeed!

Decided to join up to the site after seeing the pinks video you all made, seems like it was a great time, kind of reminds me of how the “drama” is around here sometimes lol. :fart:

Justin

Welcome…

what do u drive

welcome

hi

Welcome

hey hey. welcome to the fun

Welcome!

Welcome

welcome:beer:

welcome

welcome

welcome!

wutup man welcome to pittspeed

Thanks for all of the welcomes!

I just started into the 4cyl crowd a couple years back with a 2000 Cavalier Z24, every option you can get basically a cheap daily driver until it got taken out in an accident. Been working on it since the accident and had frame damage. Basically took everything out of the car and gutted it down to a shell, swapped in an IRS suspension from a 2000 Alero (had the hubs/rotors re-drilled to the 5X100 bolt pattern to keep the stock rims) The front i made frame connectors for and swapped in Aluminum lower control arms from an alero also, all poly bushings,etc. I’m running front spindals from an Alero also with 12" front rotors and Corvette 4piston Calipers. Removed the ABS/Airbag system from the car and upgraded the fuel system to meed the new demands of the engine. The transmission was taken apart, LSD was installed as well as new stronger shiftforks (no longer have plastic tips) I installed a Bully Dog stage 3 clutch disk with a stage 5 pressure plate and i sure hope it holds what i have planned for it.

Basically took an old Quad4 engine and stroked it to 2.6L, back that up with the best flowing factory head and a bunch of other 1 off goodies (cams, intake, throttlebody,etc) and a GT35R turbo i’m hoping to see 600-650HP at the wheels very soon. (finishing putting the car back together at the moment)

My other “beater” is a 1983 Pontiac firebird, originally a V6/5spd car, now a 383/4spd auto that runs 12’s all day long!

wow…POST UP SOME PICS OF YOUR CARS !

welcome :slight_smile:

welcome…pics of cars?

Pics will be coming shortly. The Cavalier is currently being finished (finishing some wiring in the front and have to put the hood and fenders back on).

we like progress pics too :slight_smile:

welcome