HSD Coilovers -- *DISCUSSION* -- www.hsdcoils.ca

i’m trying lol.

Because of prolonged interest (ie., people asking me very nicely to push the deadline fwd), I will be extending the cutoff date for this order by 1 week!

This will be the last chance to get coilovers of this quality at this price. =)

First week of April!

aye

and I hate to say it but regretfully we are looking at factory production delays

I’m sorry. There’s also not much I can do about it since these are being custom made to order specifically for this order.

I’m waiting for a new date and as soon as I get it I will send everyone an email with the info.

Bah freakin hum bug. That kinda sucks. Been looking forward to these for a LONG time now…

I am not the only one that ordered off of SON am I???

nope

i think 3 or 4 other people ordered as well

rest are from GTRC, Toronto Supra and non-club ppls

whats the progress on these Mike, just curious.

Mike,

Any updates?

I think the last of them are still being assembled

they should completed and shipping soon

as soon as i hear positive word from HSD I will send everyone an update.

Mike lemme know if anyone bails on a set of S13s coils, i’ll have money saved up for it probably by the time it comes out since i missed the cutoff date

Last week of April :frowning:

Sucks cause there’s nothing no one can do about this.

I feel your pain, trust me.

I bought in for a set of coils as well and I’m being forced to wait, too, along with everyone else :frowning:

it sucks but thats the name of the game i guess.

Is it at all possible to still get a set?

It is now May. I am now starting to get a little upset about this. I fronted over $1000 months ago…and have nothing to show for it.

I am not a patient person. Yet, I have been VERY patient with this.

Mike, get on the horn with these guys. I know, and I understand what you have said about production delays. Yet, this is…well stupid.

Not bitching at you directly Mike. Just the fact of the matter. Since you are selling them. It indirectly is your issue.

I don’t know about you, or other people that have paid, but, 1000 is a lot of money now a days.

Mike, take no offense to this please. Just, someone needed to say it!

It is 100% my issue. I’m not deflecting that at all.

And believe me, I’m just as frustrated about it as you! (more like 20x more frustrated because not only am I waiting for my own set [which I put my own money down for] I have to explain to 20 people why their stuff isn’t here yet)

I’m doing all I can to get these pieces in asap.

So HSD is still manufacturing them, or they are shipping them? Will we be getting them in May.

At this point and time. If I do not receive my parts within the month of May. I will be requesting a complete refund. At that point, I will get my hands on a set of Stance’s.

Sucks, but hey. I want c/o’s. I want them now.

Mike, We are in need of an update of this serious situation LoL.

Not laughing really…it is kinda serious…my car needs c/o’s!

3 more days…until june…

aye, i know

(just in case other people are thinking i’m ignoring this situation because there’s been no reply to this thread, i have been in touch with chris and others via pm. i haven’t forgotten)

I’m always weary to give out a date until I personally see evidence that the sets are on the boat and in transit. I’ve already gotten a few “shipping dates” and in each case there was some kind of issue on the manufacturer’s side.

The last word I’m hearing right now (and, like I said, don’t take this to be definitive) is that these are shipping next week.

Just as soon as I have confirmation that they are in transit I will let you and everyone else know asap.