HSD Coilovers -- *DISCUSSION* -- www.hsdcoils.ca

So do we have a date?
June 1st now.

I want one of 3 things out of HSD; Discount, Refund, or my coils THIS week.

Well the last thing won’t happen for sure.

I’ll call you when I’m back in town and we can figure out what you wanna do.

So…did they ship? I have a gut feeling no one will be seeing these until winter…

I received information today that our product is being loaded onto the ship right now. Set to depart on Thursday.

I’ve asked for a bill of lading or cargo manifest or similar document to make extra extra sure.

But in the meantime, that’s the latest.

excellent

ship/boat usually takes 1-1.5 months no?

I’m told 3 weeks transit time.

This isn’t a car carrier :wink:

3 weeks in the water!?! Sheesh. Watch the mofugga get hit by pirates and sink or some shit, my god damn luck.

Good news though! :slight_smile:

Just so people’s hopes don’t get too high, 3 weeks will hit Canadian shores, but it will end up taking 1 monthish to actually receive them. They still have to go through customs and be inspected.

Aim for 1 month and you won’t be disappointed if they are late. I’ve had rims shipped to me the same way and that’s the average time it takes. There’s only really 2 options, EMS or boat. There’s another option which is like 2 weeks but forgot what it’s called.

Anyways, glad to see these are shipped…for everyone’s sake.

Thanks for the heads up Samson!

So…should we be getting excited by now? Or even more upset? July 10th???

COME ON!!! This is craziness.

Man… there’s no way I’m claiming a concrete date! lol

BUT

I did get a copy of the Bill of Lading finally!

Lemme know if you want me to fax it or e-mail it to you.

Screw the papers! I want the goods! lol

Ball park? week or two?

Whats the word. I need mine asap now. Let me know what the deal is mike.

Talked to the freight forwarders earlier and they said the shipment is due in Mississauga on the 20th

!

This is fucking stupid.

They had better be compensating everyone is some way or form.

Mike, I do NOT want you compensating. I want HSD directly to compensate all of us. There is absolutely no excuse for this long of a wait. We’re creepin’ up on a year.

As well, I do not know if everyone paid it in full. Yet, I did. So, someone has my money. What the hell do I have?

Now I could understand the delay or 8 months (whatever is has been) IF they stated that it would be a wait such as long as this. They did not, Mike/Pur did not.
Something must be given away in this process.

Chris, I understand that you’re mad. But you gotta take into consideration that each coilover is individually hand made by my 11 year old relatives. And then it takes a guy on a bicycle to bring them all to the shipyard.

And with all this North Korea standoffs, it is expected that there will be significant delays.

I don’t know if Pur is run by Asians, but if it is, I’m sorry to say but you ain’t getting no compensation. Maybe a free dyno run if you’re lucky?

Anyways, I’m sure the coilovers are worth the wait. :slight_smile:

Mark’s Sarcasm = lol

I think what he is trying to say is that on behalf of all Asians, he is sorry. j/k

:rofl:

No I’m actually being serious! lol

But correct, on behalf of all Asians, sorry!