HSD Coilovers -- *DISCUSSION* -- www.hsdcoils.ca

like whoa

they’re here

come by tonight, we’re having a meet, some BBQ, and we can throw your car on the dyno if you’d like for some free pulls (that goes for Chris and Harmit only! lol)

i’ll prolly stick around till about 8

Aww snap, I woulda reached today, but my car doesn’t have a driveshaft. LOL. I’ll swing by tmr and come pick these bad boys up.

Thanks,
Harmit

Mike, what time you going to be there until tomorrow?

ehh not sure

i got a ton of errands to take care of today so i dunno if i can even stick around till close

what time were you thinking of coming by?

if you want i can put them in my car and meet you in vaughan

lemme know

Ah this sucks. Can’t leave work. Got to finish injectors on a 6.0 Ford then pull a tranny out of a 7.3 Ford. Then a tranny on a Golf.

Go figure, once they show up…it’s next near impossible for me to get em in my hands! LoL

well like i said

i can throw em in my hatch and you can meet me (it’d be closer for you than pur is, too) after you’re done work tonight

or if you want, just pick em up at the shop tmrw

When and where in Vaughan?
I’m at highway 10 and 7 in Brampton. So it may not be too too bad.

well when is up to you more or less

thats why i asked what time you were thinking!

im at 407 & dufferin

any time as long as it’s quick lol

I think I deserve some free dyno time too!

mmm, Mike dropped them off yesturday.

HSD’s look wicked.

Can’t wait to get these things on my car and dialed in.

Way too early to give a full blown review. But FUCK the ride is AWESOME!!! Need an alignment and much fine tuning still. Break em in. Stiffen it up a bit.

Big thanks to Peter for helping me out last night!

Thanks again Mikey!

Look for a review thread posted by either myself or Harmit in the next few weeks? :wink:

^ YUP, I’ll be posting a proper review of these coils, once i get a couple track days on them. Because lots of ppl have tried to badmouth them, while others have said their great. Stay Tuned :slight_smile:

If you bought D2’s, it wouldn’t have been too early.

hahahah…zing

Now, I do not have any experience with coils. But, the front coils seem like they do not have a lot of threads to raise the bracket (to lower the car) as opposed to the rears.

I unno lol

Amazing ride though

Think I need to up the preload on the front a bit.

Chris, just take the car to Scott and he’ll get everything working better than ever.

CAN Alignment.

He’s a vendor on SON.

nissan 200sx 300hp HSD coils -----> http://vimeo.com/4182103

Car drives much better after I did my alignment.

Then again…how do I know what to compare to lol

Mark you have the greatest sig ever