Huge Bummer.. check this out

I met this guy at the SCC on the weekend in Calgary, we raced the first race at the event. He told me he just finished a major build up on his car and this was the first time ever racing it or really driving it hard since. He was so happy with the ride, dynoed her at 325hp and No doubt he spent a lot of $$ and time on his ride.

This sucks big time… Check it out, this happened the next day I think…

http://www.dorikaze.com/showthread.php?t=1840

Ahhhh man, that sucks. I hate hearing stories like this. I’m soo scared that something like this will happen to my car.

ouch thats so brutal

Whoa! … that’s al I got.
-R

That’s the second AW11 with 3SGTE that I’ve heard about going up in flames. The other one is in edmonton now.

Ya thts my buddy steve. That car was awsome. Even the rims melted on one side. He told me that he was driving and than the car quit and he got out to look at the engine and his face almost got burnt off…one min later the car was fully in flames and all that pride and joy burnt to ash. RIP mr2

I met this guy at the SCC on the weekend in Calgary, we raced the first race at the event. He told me he just finished a major build up on his car and this was the first time ever racing it or really driving it hard since. He was so happy with the ride, dynoed her at 325hp and No doubt he spent a lot of $$ and time on his ride.

This sucks big time… Check it out, this happened the next day I think…

http://www.dorikaze.com/showthread.php?t=1840

Ahhhh man, that sucks. I hate hearing stories like this. I’m soo scared that something like this will happen to my car.

ouch thats so brutal

Whoa! … that’s al I got.
-R

That’s the second AW11 with 3SGTE that I’ve heard about going up in flames. The other one is in edmonton now.

Ya thts my buddy steve. That car was awsome. Even the rims melted on one side. He told me that he was driving and than the car quit and he got out to look at the engine and his face almost got burnt off…one min later the car was fully in flames and all that pride and joy burnt to ash. RIP mr2