Huge police check in Troy

They were doing the same shit a few weeks ago on the green island bridge

That’s sort of what I was thinking.
I feel weird if I don’t have it on.

That’s how I am…but delivery drivers are constantly in and out of the cars all night so I guess I could see where some of them got out of the habit.

they set up a LOT of seat belt check posts on that hill going to HVCC. i never got a ticket, i ALWAYS have my seat belt on, and i constantly saw ppl without em. :idiots morons. the cops would grab 8 cars out of the line and 7 of them would get the ticket and i’d be the one pulling away on my merry way, cuz mines on

After the seat belts, let’s start an all man search of people using their cell phones.

thats dangerous too, man. i had a guy almost smash into me goin 80. he swerved all over the road. i almost ended up flying onto the shoulder by the left lane, i caught up to the jackass and hes looking straight down and dialing a number on his cell! :headbang :angry2

So is the use of radio/DVDs and all the other gadgets in a car. I can list shit that we should enforce but the fact of the matter is that we have other issues in life to deal with. You think the cops are trying to stop cell phone usage to avoid accidents? It’s done to bring in revenue to the courts.

Also, how many cops do you see using their cell phones while driving?

What I love more, is the old people who read the paper while driving.

yea, i remember reading somewhere, maybe in that dmv manual or something like that, but it said you shouldnt adjusting the radio or anything while driving. i see a lot of ppl using phones driving. i mean, i got a headset JUST so i dont have to use my hands. it cost an enormous 11 dollars. if u can afford to get a cell phone and a car, u can buy a headset for ~10 bucks and use that. most phones can do voice dialing as well, so u dont have to touch the keypad even. YES they do it to gain revenue, to some extent its true. then again, theres all these people eating things with BOTH hands while driving(somehow, prolly steering the car like Tommy was steering that boat in that video, u saw it, dont deny)

i saw a bitch reading a book, a FUCKEN BOOK! seriously? you have no time to read that book? get books on tape, bitch! listen and drive safe.

one of my trucks got pulled into a DOT inspection in troy today…yay