HVCC Spring '09

i use my credit card all the time, i do this only becuase the brothers would steal my lunch money

lolz @ taboggin asshole, people drive like idiots there, too bad theres like 30 explorers there piloted by flatbrimmers

Q. How do you tell a Redneck virgin? A. She can run faster than her brother! …warhammer gold http://www.warhammergold119.com

chris were you just at iloveny pizza around 1?

Probably, he texted me telling me to go there at 1 so I’d guess it was him lol

yea i got the munchies like a mother fucker

The pizza there was pure trash. I swear to god there must have been a gallon of grease that was on top of the pizza. It was so bad the grease that dripped off my pizza dried on the table so there was a big puddle of solid grease just sittin there :rofl

Im gonna be shittin’ my face off in like an hour. Definitely not lookin forward to it.

lolz the pizza isnt that bad, tons of grease = win. if i knew what you looked like i wouldve said something, walked out in the lot and saw your red cobalt next to my buhog

Class til 8 ftmfl.

ok, I got a flashdrive and I need to put a couple files and I don’t know how… Anybody got a break at 1 and wanna help me out possibly???

I woulda helped but I skipped today ******

had break @ 1 you dont know how to put files on a flash drive?!

figured it out lol!

Don’t get a big DICK!

who has break today yo

outta class at 11 ftw

break 11-12

i got it 11-1… ahh SHIT!

lol is it bad that im taking a test right now and posting on shift while taking the test? :rofl

haha, you guys have class today!!! UAlbany FTW, no class all week

im googlin all the answers i dont know :rofl