HVCC Spring '09

:rofl

I park at Williams every day because I can never find a fucking spot thats closer

All the heffers take the good spots!

heffers don’t wanna walk!

snow banks+quattro FTW!

Hmmmm

Its the truth.

Yea man I hate walking

i’m really feelin these 3 day weeks!

I want to click Oh Hai Cp so bad but in the computer lab

:D:D

yea man, pretty sick

Im in teh library and just clicked it…but then I closed it lol

Who has break from 12-1 or from 2-3

I only had one class today and I didn’t bother going, lol.

Fire drills FTMFW, ducked outta my last class about 30 mins early lol

There was a fire drill? lmfao

Yup! I had 1 from 12-1 in AMZ, and 1 in BTC from 1-2 LOL. So I pz’d it

Oh sick, maybe BRN had one at 2 so I didn’t miss anything afterall :rofl

had a firedrill in lang around 10ish, what a pain in the sack

things i noticed today.

kids put 1-2-3-4 dollar things on credit cards… unbelievable

i was leaving the campus today sitting in line and i look in my sideview mirror and some IDIOT is passing ppl on the other side of line into on-coming traffic just to turn left into the btc parking lot… so i drive by look at this hoodrat/white boi/hoopdy dinkny donky n ig noggin taboggin asshole… i then am coming up close to the light and this guy tries to do the same thing then stops in next to me trying to turn into my lane… forcing his way in (meanwhile he’s still on the wrongside of the road) to get infront of me so i just keep inching up and i don’t let him in, as i go by him his window is open and i yell to him “what the fuck is wrong with you, you idiot” so i just floor it (cloud of diesel smoke) and i’m on my way out…

keep an eye out for a blue 04ish explorer with a hood rat with flat brimmed hat drivin around campus

LOL, dumbasses.

You sure people aren’t using debit cards? I sometimes put small shit on my debit card if I don’t have cash on me… it’s not credit though. I barely use my CC.

deffinatly credit cards. at least i think.