HVCC Spring '09

thats when you :ninja and make way like JB from grammas boy :rofl

fuckkkkk them heffers

oh saw an asian guy in my class yesterday with the hat that said I (heart sign) HATERS.

kid was a tool. then theres this one biddi in my manegerial account is such a cocktease with this tightass shirt.

next class i’m gonna try to get there a bit quicker and sit next to the hottie with the SEXY heels.

in btc 323 niggas

lang 110

I’m in the library now… probably going to chill here until around noon then head over to deli and brew to get some food. There was PLENTY of parking in the williams lot. I don’t see why people stress themselves out over the parking out front… grow a pair and walk the extra few minutes to save yourself the hassle of the parking here.

yea I’ll park in da front don’t need my whip gettin glocked by the jiggie boos

Laptop in class FTMFW!

ok now next step, we need to get a game of Unreal Tournament or somethin going over the schools LAN while we’re all in class. I did that at SUNY IT

No download Live For Speed. We’ll have LAN races :rofl

Operation get 1 hottie from every classs has commenced…

Oh it’s on :retardclap

Got some glances here and there today in Sociology from one of THE hottest girls ive ever seen in my life. And talked to some CP in my Procedural Law class that i knew from last semester…giggedy

boys :rolleyes:

had a quick chat with one cp in my economics. nothin special though. we’ll see whats good for tommorrow.

baller, i need to step my game up, what you majoring in?

Haha, criminal justice of all things. Not a ton of girls that take it, but the ones that do…oh boy! The girl in sociology is gonna be tough…shes a 11 outta 10 lol

:smiley: What can i say, i fall for girls easy

whats her name/ looks? sounds kinda familiar as there are 2-3 11 outta 10er’s.

The one in soc. is about 5’8", maybe 105-108lbs, beautiful, brunette, and her name is Christina. :redspotdance:

take her out for a cheeseburger- she seems a little thin