Hybrdthry911's Acura Integra build

ive missed alot of them :rofl

not really “missed” but improper selection.

Lol I have found the wrong gear before but luckily it didnt cause any harm

yeah it took a few misplaced shifts for that to happen. it sucks my clutch was so good, if it were a junk clutch it would have just slipped! :banghead

i miss gears all the time but never go above rev limiter

Bump for Money Mike going house shopping

did i miss gears in that car…sure a couple times, but thats what the rev limiter is for however i never money shifted it.

nice power Mike!

mike show us your power in the form of a dyno sheet. when does that puppy sp00l?

spools as fast as his 30r did.

okay… i dont know anything about that setup.

read his thread. 1.06 divided t4 flanged housing

i had a very similar motor only difference being it had a shit load of headwork and a t3 .82a/r gt3076r that made 486whp at 16psi. pretty much a freak motor.

this new gt35r makes more power and literally spools up exactly the same. i could only imagine what that old setup would have made with these cams in it though, it just had stock ITR cams.

morgan said hell try to get a dyno up tomorrow. i asked him earlier but he had already left. i wasnt in the area today, i had to just hear about it over the phone.

good deal.

Here is the dyno graph, the dotted is the old cams, it pulls much better up top now. I think it would hold out even better with a diffrent intake manifold, but either way it is making great power for 17psi.

http://www.synapseturbo.com/gallery/cache/c1d3871e92a9ae8e0d3bdbe917322370f5c6e2c8_800.jpg

Thanks for posting it Morgan plot looks good.

Damn the top end gained A LOT!

Mike, let’s hit up E-town Sunday. I’m going down to run my car.

atco is where its at! import vs domestic on sunday

No way of transporting the car and no slicks still

Someone has to have some slicks!!