hybrid

I know hybrid is very good with imports but I am converting my camaro with megasquirt efi. I wanted to know where to take it to get it tuned on a dyno. Would they be able to do it or should i go somewhere else?

I just spoke with jay, he said they can’t do it

anyone who can

I thought greenEGcoupe or yamaha knew someone…Pauly, Sean, you out there?

try nate from tpg tuning, he is another really good import tuner Im sure he can do it

http://tpgtuning.com/

thanks i will check it out

whitey?

I’m converting over to the Megasquirt this winter. I’ve been reading up on it for some time. Are you only using it to control the injectors? I could help you tune if you needed help.

can also try andrew stauffer on here. he has a vw that has run everything from itb’s to a twin screw supercharger using megasquirt. he should be able to help out.

intense or zzp should be able to do it if your willing to travel

no its going to control timing and everthing else too

i have read all the megasquirt forums and directions so i have a understanding how to tune it but no experience. Im looking for someone who has used it to help me out a little

I’ll talk to Andrew and let him know about this thread. Are you looking for help with the software itself, or the fuel/ timing maps (or both)?

just tuning the maps and stuff

Do you have a wideband O2 sensor in the car?

yes innovate lc1

Good. I talked to Andrew and he’s happy to help. Email me your name and # to mmorris@chainconnection.net and I’ll pass it on. Put something about Megasquirt and Camaro in the subject.

Cool project, I’d be more than happy to help.

The Megasquirt system is really, really capable. I’ve had my doubts about it over the past 3 or 4 years that I’ve been using it and each and everytime, it was MY stupidity that caused the problems. That shit works extremely well. And getting it right is ALOT easier with that LC1. Makes AFRs pretty easy. Timing is where the power is made.

The guys at Hybrid have been more than accomodating with letting me run the laptop while they do the driving. While they may not be comfortable tuning this system, still a good shop to work with. And honestly, familiarity with the software is all it takes. This software is very intuitive and the more you do, the more you know.

Have you seen the video of the big block twin turbo GM truck making in excess of 1000whp on MegaSquirt? Impressive. And as Sailor said, I’ve used it on a heavily cammed high compression all motor engine with individual throttle bodies, as well as a supercharged low compression set up. It’s worked equally well in each application. We can make it work for your set up as well.

cool im hoping to have it together in a week or so i will get it running and you can tune it, about how much money are we talking with the dyno and all?