Mega squirt any one?

Need to know if an body knows how to use\set up. I have already installed it i just need some help getting it running. (Not sure if this is the right place for this but if not please move to the right spot.)

thax shawn

I’ll show you my mega squirt.

Nice lol that helps ALOT:ugh2:

I’ve seen base maps of it before, never messed with it though. I’d be willing to take a look

If I’m not mistaken…member 69camaro has had if for a while…maybe he can tell you

another member on here name of
perry

he is the only person i know who has been successful with it and working well too.

I was going to run this on my Beta Accent but I’m going another way. I’ve read the manuals though, so I can answer any questions you may have. Are you doing a plug and play style, or just hacking up the ECU wiring harness?

I running pnp no hack job. And i have the mega squirt ecu up and running just not controlling any thing because i do not have the setting right. If you could come over and show me or i could meet you at your place and get it running would be great and i will buy the beer (when we are done no drinking an driving)

thanks shawn

I ran a megasquirt v1 on my mustang with the spark addon. I tuned it with an innovate lc-1 wideband.

If you need any help give me a shout

iv’e read a ton about it, but never had one live up and running yet… what kinda problems we dealing with, just no start?

I’ve run a Megasquirt v1 on my hybrid motor. What specifically are you having trouble with?

Selling it now . Got tired of dealing with it.