FS: Megasquirt Stand Alone ECU

This is a megasquirt Stand alone ECU it is the MS1 version 3 board set up to run Mega Spark N’ Squirt Extra firmware. The unit is complete assembled and has had the firmware flashed to the latest MSnSE firmware. No tuning has been set onto the unit.

This is ideal for anyone who is knowledgable in tuning, and electronics. It can be used with KA, SR, or any other 4 or 8 cyl engine. There is a great deal of reading and information required to install and tune the unit and it’s not advisable for someone who is new to either electronics or tuning.

I will include a 12’ engine bay harness. All the wires are labled and can be installed without much difficulty.

The unit is complete and functional, But due to that I have multiple units to tune, I am unable to provide the data cable or MegaSquirt Stimulator, both are required to tune and power up the unit outside of the vehicle.

I will hook up the unit and run through basic setup as well as test all the seinsors with the program before the sale is complete.

The aluminum case has been painted black but can be easily sanded and repainted if you don’t like black.

I spent well over $450 USD on the unit and cable and would like to see $300 Cdn firm please.

thanks

PM
MSSC (905-270-3166)

Sale Pending

up for grabs again, first come first served.

will trade for SAFC2 + $50

Still available, No longer accepting trades.

Bump

Still for sale, I will help out to the best of my ability with its installation.

300 firm please

bumps

Price drop, will let it got for $280 if picked up by friday of this week.

Price drop, will let it got for $280 if picked up by friday of this week.