hyundai is set to PWN u

I thought this was going to have a V8 optional??

i like it. im sure if honda made a rwd turbo coupe everyone will be leg humping them

agreed.

front looks too much like a tib :hang:

RWD is cool though

I still like it. I don’t think they will be pwning just yet, but it’s a fresh alternative. And I’m a 'Stang owner. :tup:

Whats the HP rating on the 4cyc turbo and the 6? I’d have to see it in person, interior looks nice though.

i like it, its rwd and turbo, which has been missing for too long!

GAY

this thing isnt anything special

i can dig it… i wouldnt buy one, but not bad … its progress

The majority of the FWD owning people on this site don’t like because they’d kill themselves in a RWD vehicle in less than a week. :slight_smile:

:tup: to Hyundai building a small performance car with RWD not another stupid FWD ricer like the Civic Si, MazdaSpeed3, Neon SRT4 or Cobalt SS.

I like the look, but what are the approximate 0-60 and 1/4 times?
If it was GM you would all be saying how shitty the interior looks.

Thats what comes to mind when I hear the word Hyundai.
Forever.

http://www.penultimatetruth.com/images/korean_cars/excel-1992.jpg

interior:tup: front end:tdown:

Thats quite the shift knob

i am glad to see a rwd vehicle from them to hopefully start a trend of other manufacturers to do the same, but whos to say that those of us with fwd cars dont also own rwds, just cause a car is rwd doesnt make it a speed demon =)

lol no shit, they should of donated some of it to the CL63

amen about time one of these car company’s made a rwd coupe. i would deff buy this b4 i bought a soltice

Interesting. If they get heavy aftermarket support I could see this take-off.

It’s a generalization. Generalizations never include 100% of a given group. It’s still safe to say most of the FWD crew on here would kill themselves in a RWD vehicle if they continued driving like the asshats that they are in their FWD econocars. :wink:

Wow, its actually a HUGE step up from their norm. :tup: