hyundai is set to PWN u

the only cool thing about this car is that it’s the only RWD 4cyl turbo coupe. and while that’s big :tup: everything else is not so impressive.

RWD Turbo, nice.

body, meh.

pwnage? :lol: 3400lbs

Where have you been? 3400 is average.
3450 for an 08 Mustang GT.
2940 for a Civic Si with 113 less HP
3200 for a Caliber SRT4

2010 models of those cars almost certainly gain weight.

Yea… I still don’t see it pwning anything.

Also, those stats are more reasons to enjoy my old RWD Turbo @ 2600lbs.

it should be compared to the mustang… and it’s the same weight with half the engine… does not compute.

it should be relativly easy to boost this car even more…

what bottom end & head are going into it?

oh, and IB4"YouDon’tKnowWhatMyMotorHasDoneInKorea" :mamoru:

Interesting, yes. Pwn, maybe.

You should sell your M3 and get one of these, I’m sure other M3 owners hope you do. :stuck_out_tongue:

X…

how can you say that about a sea of plastic?

there is no doubt the car looks like, and specs out well, but the interior looks no better than the offerings from ford or gm… they need to put a little more into it if they want to hang with the likes of honda, toyota, or subaru.

any word on if the ecu will be one of the typical “self learning” hyundai ecu’s? cause that would kinda kill it

This is not the new Tiburon they are still making that also, this the Genenis Coupe!

3400 isnt average for a 4 banger. If the 6cyl model weighs that, thats about right. I think my car is about 2850 or less.

Going back to the rwd cars for a min. If anybody drives like an asshat, fwd, rwd, awd, odds are increased of them killing themselves. But I give them a little credit for trying to make something that hasnt been done in awhile. RWD Turbo. Front could be more aggressive, although its not bad. Then again there are only so many ways to renovate a coupes look. Altima, rsx, cobalt, g6 and other newer 2 door cars look similar in one way or another.

can crank up the boost to 29psi, WHAT!!! Nice should make some decent #'s!

^ Your RSX is a seven year old platform (designed in 2001). If it get redesigned I’ll put money on it being over 3k.

Arent all interiors basically made out of plastic? I think it looks well laid out clean and simple. The gauges look great, and nothing really looks out of place. Might have a different feel in person but from the pictures it looks good

AGREED!

Poopra, you’re really getting old. Get your eyes checked.

X…

What the hell does that have to do with anything? You said 3400 lbs was average. I disagreed and proved it by saying the weight of my car. Were you just talking about new cars? Or all cars in general?

he was referencing new cars in his post about weight.