i <3 hitler <-- JOKE TITLE

LOL obviously, this is travis posting

GUYS for the record, the thread title was OBVIOUSLY A JOKE ! LOL It was intended to give a completely reversed impression

You cant possibly sit here and think there is a bunch of hitler lovers

whatever jon says, hes a nut, who cares, hes not serious, and even if he is its all good…

Oleg… none of this was serious bro, hitler and that whole situation was obviously so fucked up you can sit here seriously saying you support him…

We dont need a lesson on the holocaust , we all know all about it and all can agree (most of us, maybe not travis) that whole time was def fucked up and doesnt need to be repeated at all…

The main thing is

RELAX, this really should have not been taken so far, im very surprised… just loosin up, dont get butt hurt over this please

bro… complete joke man… we all know what he did, its not cool, he sucks, no one here actually <3’s him man, i mean dont hold me on that when u read jon/travis’s posts… but everyone else… comon dont take this serious…

you took him wrong dude,

he types like an asshole tho so its understandable LOL

hes just saying, dont get butt hurt over someone talking about a swastika thats all, and hitler wasnt the first to bring hate and hes not the last, not saying that hitler was a good guy by any means… but its life and thats human nature, many fucked up people in the world needless to say