I <3 Mandi

Dawn could probably Rick Roll everyone in this thread if she wanted to…

I think that was covered already quite awhile ago.

http://www.inselpix.com/img/451693962116.jpg

i think we need a tool that auto populates an option to select the good parts of threads once they get this long and turn them into cliffnotes.

ps—that took way to long and now my neck hurts.

[quote=“HYPEville,post:624,topic:30584"”]

i think we need a tool that auto populates an option to select the good parts of threads once they get this long and turn them into cliffnotes.

ps—that took way to long and now my neck hurts.

[/quote]

haha i was wondering where the hell you were for all this

i was probably surfing or outside doing something :wink:

Wow, I missed a lot over the weekend. The pics are huge win! Can’t wait for the epic result lol

Oh wow, I cannot wait for the excitement of the recorded phone conversation.

This kids life is going to be a world of catastrophe and he brought it all upon himself.

Oh, and to fuel the fire, a little birdie in a tree told me Daddy Robert Burnett and Mommy Lisa Burnett sold their Bayville, NJ home in 2005 for $635k.

Apparantly a $635k home makes you one of the richest people in the east these days.

:gotme:

What a hat.

roffle iron

howd you get the names?

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:629,topic:30584"”]

Oh, and to fuel the fire, a little birdie in a tree told me Daddy Robert Burnett and Mommy Lisa Burnett sold their Bayville, NJ home in 2005 for $635k.

Apparantly a $635k home makes you one of the richest people in the east these days.

:gotme:

What a hat.

[/quote]

:snky::snky::snky::snky::snky:

Again nyspeed goes from funny to FUCKING SCARY

I have my ways…

Most of that information is free to the public if you know where to look…you can pull up a list of say the street in which you live on and see who owns each house on your street, when they bought it, how much they paid at the time and what it is assessed at. The government is a great thing my friends. :bloated: $635K though is pretty damn respectable if they actually owned it. In hine site that would be his parents and not himself so in conclusion him is still very much a db and he needs to be crushed.

$635k is def respectable, but is not incredibly wealthy, especially in New York City, New Jersey standards.

Property info is available to the public. But you need to know addresses to get the info. That’s where :snky: comes in

a 635k house in nj is like a 135k house here…

26 pages of garbage… can’t wait for more lol

lol this is getting good… my motto says it all lol

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:614,topic:30584"”]

bonus points if u ask him to eat your ass during the phone sex, lol

[/quote]

[quote=“Afrank45,post:617,topic:30584"”]

hahahahahahahahahaha…i just damn near pissed my pants

[/quote]

:lol:

most of the people posting in this thread are db’s and need to be crushed. lol.

now im bored at work as im sure many others are, where is this mp3 of the phone call, pics of “mandi”, and more text convos? dooo it.

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:634,topic:30584"”]

Most of that information is free to the public if you know where to look…you can pull up a list of say the street in which you live on and see who owns each house on your street, when they bought it, how much they paid at the time and what it is assessed at. The government is a great thing my friends. :bloated: $635K though is pretty damn respectable if they actually owned it. In hine site that would be his parents and not himself so in conclusion him is still very much a db and he needs to be crushed.

[/quote]