I <3 Mandi

the mandi pics are still a mystery

i wanna see this mysterious mandi lol, i hope she looks better than his duck billed g/f lol hahaha

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:629,topic:30584"”]

Oh, and to fuel the fire, a little birdie in a tree told me Daddy Robert Burnett and Mommy Lisa Burnett sold their Bayville, NJ home in 2005 for $635k.

Apparantly a $635k home makes you one of the richest people in the east these days.

:gotme:

What a hat.

[/quote]

Only 50% above the average home price of ~$422,783 in Ocean County (Bayville)

http://www.njba.org/housingData/avgPrices.asp

Def. not the richest MF’n baller on the East Coast LOL

[quote=“Avatar,post:643,topic:30584"”]

Only 50% above the average home price of ~$422,783 in Ocean County (Bayville)

http://www.njba.org/housingData/avgPrices.asp

Def. not the richest MF’n baller on the East Coast LOL

[/quote]

Dawt.

Dude is jaded.

[quote=“HotRodKid,post:614,topic:30584"”]

bonus points if u ask him to eat your ass during the phone sex, lol

[/quote]

double bonus points if u reference “blumpkin” or 'cunalimpkin" during the phone sex

I think my favorite aspect of this thread is how it brings people on this forum who normally hate each other, together! <3

one happy family working on one wonderious goal

[quote=“double j,post:646,topic:30584"”]

I think my favorite aspect of this thread is how it brings people on this forum who normally hate each other, together! <3

[/quote]

Secretly everyone wants to ruin someone elses life.

And this kid really deserves it.

Sorry. I was out having a life yesterday.

I’ll make the phone call as soon as someone helps me record it.

^ unacceptable.

OMG this is priceless.

how about newds of mandi?

i totally lurked your myspace… i am a creepo… im ready to hear the phone call :wink: make it happen

650K home in NJ aint shit

In for results lol.

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:654,topic:30584"”]

650K home in NJ aint shit

[/quote]

yea, a buddy of mine sold his house in plainview for 700+ and its smaller than my house… that probably runs no more than 150 - 200

on top of that he has no land at all… and his neighbor was practially right on top of him.

I’m sure NJ is pretty comparable in price too

Waiting for Dawns posting of next IM convo…

[quote=“Treads4Heads,post:657,topic:30584"”]

Waiting for Dawns posting of next IM convo…

[/quote]

x2

too late… she already fell for the kid and now she’s ashamed to post any of the actual lovey dovey stuff… :smiley:

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:656,topic:30584"”]

yea, a buddy of mine sold his house in plainview for 700+ and its smaller than my house… that probably runs no more than 150 - 200

on top of that he has no land at all… and his neighbor was practially right on top of him.

I’m sure NJ is pretty comparable in price too

[/quote]

damn 700+ there?

the market in LI has been doing ridiculously well the past few years. My parents live just south of plainview and their house is on the water. Its on the market now. I could only imagine how much its going to sell for