I <3 Mandi

might wanna get that changed…:stuck_out_tongue:

BULLSHIT… YOU FUCKING FELL FOR HIM!

Dawn saving the thread !!! BACK In for pending future results,

WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING PHONE SEX!? how hard is that? you have his number, call, record, we will all be happy

i don’t know how to record because i’m a fucking idiot. so until i’m at someone’s house or whatever where they can record it, it won’t be done.

i just spent over an hour reading this… this is by far the best thread ever

Yawn, Dawn needs to spicen it up a few. Lets close Dawns work so she can be on the Internet more.

the internet makes me cry.

omg i cant believe ive been missing this i love you all. Ive been to New Burn NC my brothers ex lives there and its a small ass shitty town everyone knows each other i can try to get ahold of her and see if she knows who he is and dig up some more info. I missed all trhe drama for to long lol.

WTF ?:clap:

jerk.

dawn is the biggest internet cock tease. except in this case, our boredom at work is acting as the cock and she is definitely leaving us haaaaanggging!

blue balls ftl… :frowning:

dawn isn’t.
mandi is.

i try to tell you guys i’m fat and repulsive so you don’t hit on me.

meh i have low standards and a hot car you would do fine.

But my back seat folds :wink:

My front seats have pink embroidery

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/robhimself1/spooge.gif

thank YOU!!

its like sex with no climax… WHERE IS THE DAMN CLIMAX!!! !!! UGH

thread = fail

mother fucker made his myspace private, so i can’t even look at it to make up that story.

well you have to make a fake myspace, ask him is he can add you to his…

if anyone else has a fake myspace on here that they used to add him, just change it to make it your own. he wont notice.