I <3 Mandi

I sent her the I love Mandi pic. That is the email that was sent before her response email.

I also don’t ever use that SN. It could not be traced back to facebook. That SN is older than facebook.

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:856,topic:30584"”]

simple…it’s poland. They marched in backwords and told the pollocks they were leaving.

[/quote]

*Polak

I leave town for a few days and something actually happens with this thread??? Dammit!

I heard gullible is written on the ceiling…

Broad is sooooooo blind and dumb.

link to her facebook?

[quote=“vq30de,post:846,topic:30584"”]

[/quote]

ZOMG!!!

MAN THE HARPOOOOOOONZZZ!!!

He’s on aim right now. In case anybody wants to make this go on another 10 pages.

whats his sn again? i dont wanna search through 35pgs. to find it

Could we at least post the mandi pics , Finally , theres no chance of this ever really being saved anymore

:word:

From Andrew:

Hi, this is “the real Andrew”. The owner of this computer. I am sorry for any trouble that has been brought upon you, I have been in contact with AOL, and the department of homeland security due to the fact that there has been someone breaking into my families computer, accounts, and distributing personal information about myself, such as my phone number. I almost lost the girl I love and plan to marry due to someone’s ignorance and lack of respect for one’s property. The situation is being looked into and will hopefully be resolved soon. Again, I am sorry for any inconvenience this has given you.

Thank you

And my reply… HAHAH.

I dont fuckin believe you you fuckin asshole! you even sent me pics of you, with a pic that says you love me! explain that one, jerk! i really thought you were somethin special but i guess yer just like the rest. fuck off and die and i hope yer life was ruined. thats what you get for tryin to cheat, you deadbeat mother fucker. go drive off a cliff in yer lambo/masterati/mustang you fuckin piece of garbage.

you broke my heart.

-Mandi

Somethings wrong with my computer - the pics don’t seem to be loading…

Homeland Security? Seriously?

Ugh and his girlfriend is prolly stupid enough to believe it… Not a terrible outcome though…

omg…omg… homeland security… OMFGGGG!!! BBQ!! WTF!!

kid must be the biggest and worst liar ever.

[quote=“sureshot007,post:873,topic:30584"”]

Somethings wrong with my computer - the pics don’t seem to be loading…

[/quote]

mine too… strange.

LOL at Homeland security. Screw the war on terror, someone in NC is using their roommates AIM screen name! Swarm swarm swarm!!!

There’s dumb.

And then there’s Andrew Bernett Dumb.

bump b/c i miss this… and i still want to see the pic that dawn sent :gotme:

and also there are alot of new people on here that dont know who good some of us did