I <3 Mandi

You guys are all hating on down syndrome boy, but damn this kid has his pussy LOCKED

shes that stupid to believe that? lmfao

^^^ touche.

And what a dumb bitch for thinking a Maserati is a Lambourghini, no wonder shes dating a douchebag with a Mustang.

thunder thieghs
and
phone belt clips

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:841,topic:30584"”]

You guys are all hating on down syndrome boy, but damn this kid has his pussy LOCKED

shes that stupid to believe that? lmfao

[/quote]

:word:

He is smarter than I thought.

Meh, seems like he should find something else… who cares if he has that locked… there is MUCH better out there. He should trade in what hes got for a better model

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2412&stc=1&d=1185053657

haha

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:845,topic:30584"”]

Meh, seems like he should find something else… who cares if he has that locked… there is MUCH better out there. He should trade in what hes got for a better model

[/quote]

well yeah, I wouldn’t look twice at that beast.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:845,topic:30584"”]

[/quote]

yea … but look at HIM … hes aready dating a ferrari with his ford aspire good looks

she might be ugly, but he looks like hes undead

[quote=“Superium,post:839,topic:30584"”]

Did you happen to send her the pic of him shirtless with the I heart mandi sign? Thats enough proof for her to realize that hes lying about someone using his screename, unless shes completely dumb.

[/quote]

“I swear honey, it’s a photoshop, it must be my roommate trying to steal my identity again”

That dumb cunt will believe anything.

And here I thought you couldn’t get any stupider than HIM!

[quote=“SI01,post:851,topic:30584"”]

And here I thought you couldn’t get any stupider than HIM!

[/quote]

i didnt realize this thread was still going.
that tabbi chick is so dumb to believe any of his crap.
I also wonder what other picture they found that they want to compare the “I heart andrew” to… maybe one of the other photoshops that you guys did
just email her the original “i heard mandi” one he sent you
and say bitch your dumb for the subject line

[quote=“dawn,post:796,topic:30584"”]

Uhhh… she wants to be MY friend on facebook, not Mandi’s friend. SHIT.

[/quote]

[quote=“Willybeen,post:830,topic:30584"”]

i wonder how she found it… u should probably not used ur normal instant messenger lol…

[/quote]

You can search by screen names on Facebook.

I just spent 2 hours reading this whole fucking thing.The begginning was great and towards the middle of the thread it started to backslide.Than picked up again and now I can’t decide if it is good or shitty.

I just don’t understand how his girl can believe his shit.I mean the evidance is right fucking there!!!

[quote=“95xbird,post:854,topic:30584"”]

I just spent 2 hours reading this whole fucking thing.The begginning was great and towards the middle of the thread it started to backslide.Than picked up again and now I can’t decide if it is good or shitty.

I just don’t understand how his girl can believe his shit.I mean the evidance is right fucking there!!!

[/quote]

denial my friend(even tho i dont know you)

–how do you think hitler walked right into poland?

[quote=“SoloIIscoob,post:855,topic:30584"”]

–how do you think hitler walked right into poland?

[/quote]

simple…it’s poland. They marched in backwords and told the pollocks they were leaving.

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:856,topic:30584"”]

simple…it’s poland. They marched in backwords and told the pollocks they were leaving.

[/quote]

omfg dude that was funny(seriously) im dying :claphand:

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:856,topic:30584"”]

[/quote]

:lolham: … I could see how that works , But honestly i think this might be the point in which to bail out, shes onto your face book how long would it be before daffy figures it out that you were mind fucking donald. Buttt then again if i refer up the whole “his roommate stole his identity again” thing then what i just said sounds completely retarded

oh and i made a group in my buddy list for that crazy denial ridden bitch aptly named crazy bitch and when she signs on im gonna tell her her bf is a skinny loser(and im not :shrug:) and she should forget his maserati f430 lambo enzo mclaren and huge man donk and come up to buffalo and make some new friends

LOL did we send the I love mandi pic yet?