i <3 my office

1st pic = norm
2nd pic = height adjustable bridge piece for STANDING.

Do you do a lot of standing and typing? :eyebrow:

That is pretty cool. Much nicer furniture than we have in my office.

where do you work?

Makes it easier for the girl under the desk.

No door, looks like a cube to me

I do. I am right now. Thats why i put that lift on today. its nice

The front is open :stuck_out_tongue: and the right side has a sliding door to get into the station next to it…isnt a real row of cubes, mine is a Demo to show this product because…

we sell it at Prentice Office Environments.

I saw something about that recently, I don’t remember where. But it helped improve productivity, alertness, reduce fatigue, etc.

Kind of an interesting concept.

wtf is with the odd sideways lateral file? coat closet?

you work for a furniture distributor/vendor?

+1

It’s a nice cube, but the lack of walls that extend to the ceiling and a door means it’s not an office.

Take a pic of that space station / star wars office deal that’s near yours.

I’d still rock it though.

now get a treadmill.

the tower on the right has 2 File drawers on the bottom, the door above that is just like a book shelf thing w a door on it, and yes its a coat closet on left…and yes, Prentice Office Environments/Office Furniture Center

It obv closes off for privacy, cant really see in the pic but it has hidden shelves, Air vents similar to a car’s and spot lights above it
edit: wtf sideways pics oops…tilt your head left.
vvv

^^ That’s the office of SUPER nerds. :tup:

How much did it run you?

“walkstation” we have that at our downtown office.

lol…thats where NYSpeed '09 was born!

The super nerd one would be my favorite :slight_smile: LoL

lol that is awesome.

I remember when they put a bunch of people in cubes at my old job we were looking for ways to make doors… they didn’t much care for the clothesline and sheet approach.

^^^
that whole station is circular, so the door is round, but we have normal doors that go on panels…or “cubical walls” for the 'tards

Ha, I wish!