I <3 Parking DT

Damn. Traffic / parking yesterday was crazy with the parade.

Shitty

Yikes!!!

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu[COLOR=“Silver”]

Bah… I hear that every day.
Especially on left hand turns

Ice breaker into car breaker?

now your front bumper and fender will be white and the rest of the car will be yellow lol

I’m going to hit you in the head (and not leave a note), if you don’t get a new 2011 bumper. It’s urethane SEX.

http://www.davewalter.net/Cars/2011-STI/IMG0060/1022169408_LpU5n-L.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

http://pic0.picsorlinks.com/ph_or_68458_48d9863.jpg

Where at?

Who’s this stupid guest whining about his car? <3

Shit. It’s going to you as soon as you have the time <3

Shiz. That is pretty hot. I made the request to a manager, but he said that insurance has their hands tied, it’s gotta be same model year :frowning:

She’s got State Farm, and Carubba is a direct repair shop for them so I just took it there since it’s so close to my house and they have an in-house Enterprise.

HEY! I’M A REGULAR PERSON NOW!

Ugh. Carubba? Well, good luck! Was the damage just the bumper skin?

I’d never take anything to Caruba again after the shit job they did on my truck.

Yeah. Let’s hope they can handle replacing a bumper cover and a fender. Fingers crossed!

Well, they fucked up replacing a fender and a running board on my truck, so I don’t have a lot of faith.

Eesh. I haven’t had any experience with them yet. If the work isn’t up to snuff, I won’t be accepting the car until it’s right.

Make sure they don’t say they replaced the fender and then just bondo the shit out of they old one. They’re known for doing that kind of shit.

Fuck that, he could’ve gotten you a 2011 bumper. That is straight up GAY. Looks like I’ll be waiting patiently for someone to hit me to get my 2011 front bumper fantasy satisfied.

ha. good luck with that. When I got hit, my fender was mangled to hell and they wrote it up as a fixer upper er. I complained to carruba that I wanted a new fender and not a fender full of bondo. The guy just said he won’t know until its all apart which at that point fucks me from going somewhere else. So I’m not taking it in until I find a place that will guarantee me a fender replacement or me and my buddy will just do it. If the mounting tabs on that bumper are not all ripped off, they are reusing what you have.

Schmidt’s (on Sheridan) has always done great work. Most recent was my brother in law’s car but I’ve known a lot of people who went there and I’ve referred a bunch. They’re an approved shop for a lot of insurance companies too so no issues with having to wait for adjusters to come out.

I love how you don’t get back the “lost value” in your car having an accident on record now. :tdown:

X…

Not to mention the industry approved standard of 1/8 of mud. lol