i wish i could take credit for this...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/project_e30/carnote.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

i hate those d bags

haha niiice

Thats awesome

i’m not saying i’d do it…

but i understand

that’s a pretty asshole move to make, but danm funny too.

You could always leave the note without doing the damage.

“please look your car over for the dent and scratches”

lmao nice. i really hate it when ppl double park like that, it pisses me off

lmao haha…dumbass.

Quality.

That’s fucking great…

I always used to park my bird like that; but when i did it, I was parking WAY THE FUCK OUT in the parking lot where no one else was, not in a parking garage.

agreed.

i do hate parking near people. even if my car isn’t worth 50k. someone scrapped up against my car a couple weeks ago. i have black lines down the back bumper of my car. no note. no nothing. fuckers.

Funny.

“Tryed” = fail

hahaha good, fucking retards that think they can park in 2 spots deserve that.

especially that pos

I dont double park, i just park far away in the back of a lot. but you can understand not wanting to park in a lot all day long in one spot to come outside to find a new dent everyday. in a perfect world we can all park in one spot and people were all honest and left notes when bumping and hitting you.

Buuuuut, we do not live in a perfect world and people are not honest when they hit your car. Nor do they care realy.

However i do find the humor in the note and i did laugh a little. But you can understand both sides for doing what they do. especially when you pay the price tag on a bmw or any car last thing you want is a banged up door checked car.

:bigclap:

awesomeness!

Note = funny as hell

If he actually damaged the car = not funny and would deserve a castration.

WOW LOL

The other day I saw some guy who couldn’t find a parking spot near his house on the street so he tried to parallel park in a spot he could clearly not fit in with his SUV but he didn’t care so he just backed up and plowed into the car behind him to try and sqeeze in, maybe push that car back a little. I heard the front bumper crack. The guy saw me watching him and he didn’t care. He just got out and left his car there and went inside his house. If that was my car behind him…I’d be sooo pissed.

I can understand that the double parking in a ramp thing is annoying and really selfish. The note is pretty funny though.

:word: