parking notes

i am thinking about making small notes to leave on peoples cars. these notes will say something like “hey, you park like shit”. i currently run a large printing press with coating capabilities (like a light lamination). i am doing this as a kind of pet project and will only charge the cost of production for them (around .05 each). it seems to be a fun and polite way to say fuck you asshole.

let me know if interested or if you have any slogans you would like to see. anything goes on the notes as long as it is funny

mods: i am not going to make any money off of this and this is just a discussion thread anyway so pretty please let it go

oh you mean that joke that people have made 100 times?

Dear Douchebag,

Really? You really parked like this?

Love,

EvilJay

I leave those on people’s cars in the form of a pile of saliva…

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/

i think they get the point while sitting in a pile of glass trying to figure out why they have no windows.

“Your car is not special. Feel free to park near the rest of us next time.”

Those people just like the exercise…don’t hate Fry…

ugh I hate that… and when people park diagonally.

I like to park my POS real close to those people.

I park far away. I wish it was because I had a sweet car though. I just need the exercise. For real.

QFT

dawn you should just start walking everywhere.

I do. Since my car has been broken, I’ve had to walk everywhere. I don’t look any better.

maybe you should start taking the long way.

take the long way home.

i have these assholes in my parking lot, im printing alot of these, some asshole in a 1980 hooptie dodge ram truck thinks its ok to pull in and take up 2 spots cause hes too lazy to back up and straighten his shitbox out.

I vote for Mr. T saying something to the effect of: “I pity the foo who parks like you”.

http://www.therunnersguide.com/images/runningparachute.jpg

Get one of these fatty.

hahah that looks like the tard from the ringer

omg buy me one!