parking notes

dawn i’ll buy you this:

http://upstreamzine.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/hangmansnoose.jpg

Dawn or the parachute guy?

:lol:

lo fukin l

but really dawn and newman just need to fuck/smash/bang and get it over with…or just give each other head

:thankyou:

nvr seen dawn, so ill go with the chute guy

ugh this reminds me of my last trip to blockbuster…

silver newer (5.7L) GTO parked totally sideways right in front of the store/door.

i pull up on the bike and park right next to him, and noticeably shake my head in disapproval while looking at the car…

at that moment the lights flash, doors click, and i see a very overweight man, i’m guessing 6’8" 400 lbs, and his equally large female counterpart approaching the door. i’m parked on the passenger side of the car…and he walks her to that side to open the door for her, all the while staring me down as to say “gtfaway from my mid life crisis!”

i give a little smerk, and go about my business…drop my movie in the drop box…hop on the bike…and proceed out of the parking lot behind him…and did my best to stay along side of his driver side with the revs as high as i could comfortably keep them (straight pipe harley) until traffic prevented me from staying next to him…i can only hope that i managed to annoy him a little bit as an exchange for how regularly i’m annoyed by d-bags like that.

you’re a douchebag for purposely annoying him with your bike.

what were we talking about???.. oh yeah… dawns a fatty