MUTHA F*%$ING HIT N RUN

so i go out to my truck and apparently someone decided that they wanted to back up to the rear bumper, push it in, and drive away… now my bumper is totally fucked, and i didnt have enough time to really look and see what other damage is done… i hate people

Sucks man, what kind of car are we talking about?

a titan… so they musta slammed it cause those trucks dont dent very easily…

UGH… shitty. Even though something crappy happened to you, don’t take it out on the next fucktard you see on the streets. Humanity can be saved! Let’s all be civil. :slight_smile:

Whats the saying?

Cry me a river. Build a bridge and get over it. :slight_smile:

Seriousy though, nothing sucks worse than that :frowning: :tdown:

best part is that im gonna have to shell outa pocket to get it fixed now…

Where was this? Any chance there might be a security camera to look at?

in all honesty, im not sure where it happend… it coulda been at my apt, here at work, or at the gym last night… i just came home and went in the house and this morning i just got in the truck and left… i didnt even know it till someone came in and told me at my shop :cry:

damn sucks to hear.

Sadly I dont think security camera footage will help. The police wont invest their precious time to even watch the tape, let alone go arrest someone from it. Not unless its a serious crime.

Yeah, I was more wondering if it might be a car he recognized. If you hit a Titan hard enough to damage the bumper unless you’re driving a snow plow there’s a pretty good chance there is damage to your vehicle.

But yeah, more than likely, you’re fucked and will be paying for the repairs or your deductible out of pocket.

sorry to hear mike, people suck, i hate everyone

yeah ill look at the cars at the gym and the apt tonight to see…

i have to double check to see how much my deductible is… hopefully its pretty low haha

pics of the damage?

That blows :frowning:

yeah they could atleast leave a note that says “sorry my morning sucks, now yours does too… heres a number so you can get your truck fixed”