I am a true ricer (or Polishing a turd)

good to know, Yoda.

oh the ritz is so fly now.

Newman, gotta be honest here, it looks like a dorm room. You are still straight… this proves it nothing more nothing less. :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, any room decorated from ikea will have a “cheap dormroom look”

any bedroom that features a computer & desk will look like a dorm room

yeah… that’s probably what it is, huh? well… if you lived with the people i lived with, you wouldn’t want your computer anywhere else…

so whats good with prints homie?

Edited_I don’t read.

I like the flat black trims. hmmm

Ikea :tup:

i cant believe that the water leak is still there. I liked it better when it was shrews room.

the shaving cream was already discussed.

that’s the same room i’ve always been in… my roof started leaking a few months ago but they more or less fixed it. I’m going to do something about that grossness…

waiting for paint to dry:

KING OF THE STREETS

goodwill chair

real fly…i need to go to the ritz more often…looks way better w/o the blue tape on it still

I’ve heard this room is so fly, that womens clothing explodes off of them.

Its science…

Me either.

I have one of those hanging clear vinyl shelves in my closet that I put my favorites in and then the rest go under and around my bed. I like the bookshelf idea.

a recent bout of artfaggyness:

(for those curious, that’s a picture of a kid hugging some hotdogs with a huge smile… it seemed appropriate… because i love weiners and meat)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ctnewman2/frames.jpg

dude, your dorm room rox

where are teh blacklights and fog machine

in the mail… i also have a blacklight sensitive marijuanna/8 ball/snake poster coming too.