I am legend

^^ yes… i’m putting all my money on

“AWWWW HELLLLL NOOOOOO!”

or maybe something like

“welcome to earth” as he punches a creature…

I’ve got $25 on “Parents just don’t understand”

wtb will smith soundboard

$20

EDIT: Now that I look at it, that sound board really sucks. More of a Will Smith fail board. :tdown:

looks badass.

Cmon guys, he looked really tough and bad ass walking between the “vampire quality” persons in that one preview I caught on TV.

Also, thats like a dream come true…you’re the last one on earth, and get to pick off all the people you want with whatever guns you can find without worrying about getting arrested. Hell, the even hunt YOU which adds a fun flavor to it. Thats the biggest reason I like hunting for bear, elk, and moose. :wink:
I wish they’d open a hunting ranch where they plop some prison lifers (child molesters, murders, whatever) give only a few of them a guns, and knives. Let them kill each other and let hunters come in and hunt for them.
…maybe Im just a bit off but, cmon.

Did anyone read the book? i would like to pick that up before i see the movie.

Movie looks awesome, I <3 anything Will does. This movie I will actually pay to see.

Rob I am no longer your friend after the statements you have made against Mr. Smith.

You’re right, clearly he is the next marlon brando. But you also like dane cook so… :slight_smile:

I HAVE GOT TO GET ME ONE OF THESE WOOOO

ide like to see this. but im easy to please when it comes to movies

Will <3

edit btw MIB and Independance day are both ftw

I am legend is a book written by Robert Matheson…

I’m reading it right now, and wtf were they thinking when they casted Will Smith? The main character is blonde with blue eyes.

Anyway, the book is pretty good.

amen

Who would you like to see?

the kid from home alone?

We all know the token black Will Smith will sell more movies than Leonardo DiCaprio… sigh.

Black > White people haha.

Because if the last man on earth wasn’t black, you’d never hear the end of it from equal rights groups.

lol, good point.

anyone who wants to read the book should know that it’s only 160 pages. took me like 3 hours to read it.

anybody going to see it today?

i kinda wanna see it after the hockey game

JUST BECAUSE I REMINDED YOU.

We’re going - 8:50 pm. Skunk- you can come with us.

i’m going to brand new tonight, so i imagine that i will see it this weekend.

ill go sat night to see it