I am looking for product ideas

yeah, just like the straight pipe on my car.:stuck_out_tongue:

The nice thing is that you just take the bolt for the child seat out and bolt in the camera mount.
You could even shim it for different angles if needed for different cars.
Maybe I will make more.

auto-xers will love u

i want a strut bar like thing that will tie my factory headrestā€™s together and give my seats racing car like rigidityā€¦ and it has to have provisions for LEDs and LCD screens.

no not really :smiley:

i could actually use new brackts for my FSTB so it actually clears my manifold properly

3rd gen fbod drop spindles. thers tons of guys on the thirdgen.org froum looking for them (because theyre not made anymore) willing to spend 300 a pair. the one guy on there has the drawings for them already from the last company that made them. at least 15 guys looking for them

whats the biggest part you can do on your mills and lathes?

1. PULLIESā€¦ under drive pullies, supercharger pulliesā€¦ and something similar to the DUB pulley system
  2. Pulley Pullersā€¦ very easy, very cheap, but for some reason people pay big bucks for them.
  3. Caster Camber plates for anything
  4. Throttle body spacersā€¦ for all make and models.
  5. Anything billet will sell.

I have moreā€¦

yeah pullies are a great ideaā€¦

sway bars maybe? I dunno market is kinda flooded

i knew people were trying to make an actual manifold spacer for the s-10 4.3 a while back, maybe that could have applications in other vehicles?

oh snap, they did make it

http://www.performanceproducts4trucks.com/productpage.aspx?pid=110872&name=VMAX+Manifold+Spacer

but its like $300 :shrug:

Mill = 40" x 20"

Lathe 12" x 36"

CAMBER PLATES FTW

Yeah, pullies and camber plates would be fairly easy to machine.

WHERE I NEED THE HELP ISā€¦

Getting the dimensions of these items.
If you guys can help me there that would be great!!!
Again, we can work out the money thing.

I will draw some camber plates up for my car

Yeah it looks like $270.
The biggest thing with products like that is volume.
Programming and setting up something like that would take several hours.

All you gotta do is find out what standard sizes the cobra people are using for pulleysā€¦make it slightly smallerā€¦claim its the same sizeā€¦as the othersā€¦and you will have the ā€œmagic pulleyā€ that makes more powerā€¦

general machiningā€¦

If you have a part that you want machined for your car or whatever, figure about $60 per hour.
Not to scare anyone away but, if you figure it should take a couple hours the reality is probably 4 hours.
My point is we donā€™t have machines just sitting around all set up just for your needs.:stuck_out_tongue:
Time is money and it takes time to set up and inspect parts.
Again, I hope I donā€™t scare anyone away but it is a reality for a true precision machine shop.

What software do u support for CAD drawings

i happen to have a billet crank pulley for a cavalier that is not installedā€¦
but i would not let anyone steal the design for itā€¦

It would make a nice ref. to start from in terms of making it a little smaller.
I have no idea how big the unorthedox racing pulley is :frowning:
thats the one I want.

AutoCad Autodesk Inventor 8
Mechanical Desk top 2004 DX