:rofl +1 pwned

Kramer still is on my ignore list :squint

Well youre the one always bringing up JDM bullshit

kramerbuccs is holdin down his side of argument with fiyaaaaaa:up

How so? I cant see his posts.

I’m the same as you… I’m completely kidding lol

:rolleyes: not like you’d want to anyway lol

^^^^^“This message is hidden because kramerbuccs24 is on your ignore list.”

So why did you buy a Altima sedan in the first place?

unignore him, his posts are tearin you a new asshole.:happy:

:rofl :rofl :rofl Because he thought it sounded awesome :rofl :rofl :rofl

You know he’s peeking at them, someone will always be curious as to what is being said

But I’m still ignoring them :rofl

thats terrible! fire somebacks back at him s0n!:up

Ok the latest kramerbuccs24 fail in chronological order.

1. Wasting money on Borla mufflers to make an axleback so the car “sounds better”.

2. Wasting money by having Inline install them without stainless components.

3. Deciding to take them off 2 maybe 3 months after when they are rusted and then trying to sell them.

4. Selling them at a loss.

5. Having Inline put the stock cans back on.

6. Not inspecting them before leaving Inline.

7. Getting home and realizing they are crooked as $hit, not lined up on the bumper at all, and the exhaust is leaking. :rofl

I don’t believe that you actually are blocking my posts for a second, you like arguing too much. Or maybe I’ve proved you wrong so many times you don’t want to embarrass yourself anymore? :rofl

Here’s the story. I had $6,800 in the bank spring of 08. My dad said I could either take that and run with it, buy whatever car I want under my name, my insurance, etc., OR, he could help me out with a loan on a car.

His restrictions:
-Had to be a Chrysler, Jeep or Nissan, the cars he sells (rules out RSX-S, MkIV R32, 06-07 STi, 01 GS-R, etc. , all cars I was considering)
-Couldn’t be RWD (rules out 300zx, 240sx, 350z, etc.)
-Couldn’t be Infiniti, although part of Nissan (rules out G35)

My restriction:
-100% had to be manual

That pretty much left me with a b15 Sentra SE-R Spec V or an L31 Altima SER 6MT. I can barely fit in a b15 Sentra (6’5") and I really liked the way the SER looked and drove.

I went into it expecting a mild N/A motor build and some suspension goodies, with LVD every once in a while and STX class auto X action. After reevaluating the motor build (too much $$$, not enough return) and realizing that I can’t do shit in STX without an LSD ($700 for parts, and $500+ for installation), I realized it wasn’t worth $504/month and STILL not be that competitive in auto X or that fast in a straight line.

That’s why :smiley:

But wait, you won’t see this post because you’ve “ignored me” :retardclap:retardclap :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Ok enough of the ignoring business.

Yes they sounded good. Not what I would have done with my money :rofl

Lulz at your last comment about e-peenz. Pure hypocrisy because this whole skirmish started because of YOU calling me out about my dad buying the car for me.

P.S. Car is paid off becasue I finally cashed in on a CD I had. :open_mouth:

Congrats on paying the car off… if you actually did. I am very skeptical because this summer your father told me point blank that you had literally not paid one penny for the car. I believe your father more than you :up

zing
zing

zing!

Thank you. 11,500 is a lot easier to pay off than 24,000. :rofl
You asked my dad maybe 1-2 months at most after he bought the car. I probably did not have any money towards the car then because the first 1200 went towards insurance which I pay and you don’t. :smiley: