I am oh-so-glad to be leaving the Altima "tuning" scene

Im going to chime in for both sides Chuck your dad told me the same thing about it being paid off, i just didnt really care. And kramer its going to cost you 50 dollars to ship those mufflers so really your losing 115 dollars in 2 months with no reward. Just my 2 cents on both of you.

I don’t pay insurance either…yippy!

Yeah but you actually have legit cars :open_mouth:

and like 3 non legit cars :rofl

I’ve lost more than $115 when selling stuff… great… now I’m in the same boat as Kramer

So you’re claiming you’ve made about $14,000 this year (including mods, weed $$ etc.)??

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

And I think this was like June, and I did not bring up your car, your dad did. Convo went like this:

(this is at Pinehaven country club where we work and his dad is a member)

Mr Zajac- Ryan, you’ve worked here like 4 days in a row, do you have a mortgage to pay off?
Me- No, I’ve got that black hunk of metal with the hamburger on the grill in the parking lot to pay off
Mr. Zajac- That’s great that your paying for your own car, Charles hasn’t paid me a penny for his (he laughs out loud)

Greyhound will probably be closer to $30, so call it a $100 loss.

And the reward was an exhaust note that wasn’t too intrusive but put a smile on my face every time I turned it on or gave it more than 50% throttle. If you do the math based on how long they were on the car compared to the $100 I’m losing on them, that’s $1 per day.

Worth it to me, and again, that’s all that should matter.

:rofl

zing zang! confess! CARZY!!!:happy:

That’s literally exactly what happened. I guess you could ask him if you don’t believe me.

Yes well ive taken a 150 dollar hit on a d16 cylinder head not to mention all the other shit im just trying to get rid of. right now im trying to trade 400 dollars worth of stuff for 4 ls meshies and no tires. So i guess im in that boat too.

+1 I didn’t buy them expecting to make a profit off of them, I guess I’m a failure at life now

I’m just wondering who let the white Kareem Abdul Jabbar in the boat

that would be me, i assume?

He needs a fro

I’m wondering who stepped on a duck

:ninja

Fuck that shit long hair FTL. I can’t deal with that shit, pisses me off lol.

I am confuzzled.

rick ro$$

Brown paper bags

And lol again at me saying this…

and you saying this…

i don’t blame you for putting me on your ignore list :rofl

ok, who the FUCK stole my wax