I am oh-so-glad to be leaving the Altima "tuning" scene

:vlad:vlad:vlad:vlad:vlad

If only you knew what goes on here. You wouldn’t say shit.

ttt

again, who the FUCK stole my wax

:ahh

My experience with car forums…

Rennlist = you’ll see ALOT of knowledge, but you’ll also run across the ocassional dousche that thinks his Boxster, or 951 is gods gift. But go across the 944/951/968 etc section, and I guarantee anything you could think of was already covered in a previous post.

M3forums- Saying the E46 forum is a joke, just isn’t true. I have learned alot about my car including DIY’s to do my own valve adjustment, to the best type of differential fluid to use, among many other things. There is just alot of traffic on there from people who daily drive, and just plan on daily driving their E46. So you have to weed through alot of B.S. to find more technical posts. E36 M3’s are more commonly tracked, due to their price… and being almost 15 years old, makes alot of time for good meaningful threads to come up. I haven’t spent much time in the E9X forum, but I’m sure it has barely any technical help with the car because most owners on there are barely past the break-in period.

Bimmerforms- To me is just entertainment, while I’m at work… the OT there is fast moving, and alot of A**holes make it interesting.
No experience with other forums, and very fresh on this one.

Dont forget the Rennlist racing forum. A bunch of insecure DE whiners who buy new R6s for every event but cant handle a pass w/o a point.

M3F is the new DTM Power for 16 yr olds w/ a 328.

BFC - I never venture outside the track forum, but Bennyfizzle runs OT with an iron fist.

Not anymore, all the faggot rides and styling homos infiltrated OT and ruined it, now I’m one of the ‘old fucks’ who hates all the ‘new kids’ in OT.

Screw it.

Yes, and I don’t like that JoeyV…