i bought a car off ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LAMBORGHINI-MIURA-SV-1972-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ150051284852QQihZ005QQcategoryZ6290QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

its pretty fast, but i think i’m going to SR it.

jesus christ look at this guy’s inventory…

http://www.catsexotics.com/inventory.php

im not a fag, but if i could be with one man…

um… no you didnt…

:stupid:

http://www.catsexotics.com/inventory-detail.php?key=315

What the gay

I’m pretty sure they do that to protect seats until car is sold.

hey bing… you should go rb in that thing instead… suits the car more.

ok, well this thread was supposed to be about that miura and how wicked awesome it is…

600gs not bad … its more mint then most new cars in canada for a 1972

It looks nice, but for that kind of money I can think of several other cars I’d much rather own. And I can also think of several other classics I’d kill for that cost a LOT less. First on my mind is the old E Type Jag, you could get a nicely restored one for like 30-50G’s, and they’re fuckin BALLERIFIC. Not as much as a Miura, but it’s still a very impressive high society classic.

note: Bing will whore himself out for lamborghini seat-time

the Miura is unmatched, as far as i know, for a car that means more than it is in the flesh.

its the car start started lamborghini and the reasons behind it are incredible.

If anyone says they would rather have this or rather have that then they are not a true aficianado, they are just value seeking hobbyists.

that miura is a piece of history AND it is an incredible car.

they will be going for over a million dollars in a few years and i can understand why.

:werd: :stupid:

“Sale includes CUSTOM FLORAL SEAT COVERS!!! No extra Charge!”

oh damn! I better jump on this soon before it’s too late!!

:slight_smile: my dad’s friend has an all original E-Type… 100% untouched

Oh man, I want one of those things so badly. But I’ll prolly never have one because there are WAY too many damn cars that I want to have haha.
If I had real money (no order, I want ALL of them):
Keep my S13
Widebody FD w/ LS1
White NSX coupe w/ full NSX-R Conversion
2JZ Lexus SC w/ a nice kit, sittin on 19" Gold Work VS-XX
A classic mini with a hayabusa engine
An EK Civic hatch fully gutted with a K20A/24
Datsun 240Z, fully restored, with an SR maybe, on some nice old school watts.
E-Type Jag all original, fully restored
911 993 Turbo
Ferrari 348ts
Ferrari Testarossa
Ariel Atom
Lotus Exige
DeTomaso Pantera GT5
Delorean :wink:
Evo 8
First Gen M3

List could keep going damn near forever haha

Ick on the ls1 FD… FD’s are mean’t for the wankel, lol, you want a ls1… buy a vette or camaro, which ever they came in, lol… thats like putting a a grand am v6 into a civic, HAHAHAHAHA

antonio, go start a “this is what i buy in my dreams” thread…lol

this is a “OMG THAT MIURA IS MY FATHER” thread.

and continue…

Very well, after this reply :smiley:
Why have an awesome sportscar with a torqueless unreliable motor, or a piece of shit with a good motor, when you can have an awesome sportscar, with a good motor? The weights match up, it doesn’t screw up the balance of the car, and you just saved yourself a million dollars a year on maintenance.

because when you drive an FD with an LS1 you turn heads and the kids run over

when you drive a Miura you park, your girl (who costs more than the car btw) doesnt need you to open the door for her because she knows better than to bicker over crap like that with you… all the heads turn, not just the kids, but no one comes running over because they are afraid you’ll jump kick them in the chest from 30 ft. away. time stands still for about 8 seconds or so for everyone and everything within sight of you and the car. for those 8 seconds everyone else realises that they are playing with toys and that you are the only one who drove in with a car.

*edit - chuck norris cant afford to drive a miura, because the car would kick his ass.