I bought Some milk too... (Geoff Post the pics!)

bingo.

the files were huge from photoshop, I’ll resize them in PS and then upload them 100% size with failbucket. stick with me… lol

edit: fixed.

I can more than afford the new car kthx.
I also have 1500+ dollar BBS rims that wont fit to sell. Hence where the money would come from for the new wheels son.

lolllllll nerd.

why do your parents let you buy expensive cars?

GO AWAY.

i love how you talk hard shit on the interweb about my financial decisions and then in person you bitch whine and cry about how your $400+ a month car payment sucks and how you hate it ect ect ect.
Don’t you have work to do? you’ll be out of a job soon so you best some work while you still can.

Thanks newman :slight_smile:

That is the coolest color I’ve ever seen on an M3. Totally bitchin’ :tup:

are you fireing him??
im confused

the tape is a bit overkill…

the front bumper doesnt chip easily, i dont really know of any on there… the stones just kind of bounce off since the paint has the flexibility additve… the hood/front fenders and rear flares however pit like a bitch!

stop ruining dan’s shiny new car thread and call/IM/text/PM him that crap. (not you viper)

and the tape did no harm, so why not protect the front end? we heard some gnarly stones hit the windshield, so some crap must have hit the tape too. He took it off and the paint was still flawless :tup: for 9 bucks in material and 10 minutes of work, why not?

I can see why you think the miles are all dyno-miles. Man that thing looks clean for 70k.

So you have the money for one LM, where are you getting money for the other three?

OG/BK, 18’s, no nav, Leather or Cloth interior?

true… the clear spray from walmart does work though

wow i really like that color

Congrats… glad it made it home safely :tup: swing by i wanna go for a ride

we were gunna try the stuff that duplicolor makes - the spray on bra coating, but obviously we couldn’t bring aerosol on the plane - we didn’t even have luggage checked, and we couldn’t find it down there when in a hurry to depart.

I’d really like to try that stuff though, it sounds cool

umm no?

i can afford my car fine, yes i whine about it because i don’t like paying it. i’m not trying to talk hard dude. i just think it’s a poor decision in your case. that’s all

it is… its pretty easy to get off … it helps to mask areas when you do it though, so you can see how much you have built it up…

i used it on my tib’s fiberglass bumper on trips down and back from FLA, and no stone chips

IT was really a quick decision to mask it up… Came off with no problems, and any kind of protections was nice. I didn’t care how it looked on the ride up. As long as it stayed in the same condition as when i got it.

:tup: looks awesome. I also masked mine coming from Indy.

very nice