I bought Some milk too... (Geoff Post the pics!)

damn, that green looks sweet as hell.

whats the price range on this generation of M3s nowadays?

nice car man looks good

Was this car on autotrader? That green is amazing and that is a really nice ride you picked up. Fox I have been looking at E46 M3’s and I have found plenty in the 23k-30k range depending on year,miles, etc.

omg your car is almost as shiny as Rick Lesniak’s head/stellar personality.

AWESOME!

I love everything about this car… :tup:

That’s some tasty milk there!

haha. Thats great. I would have made it like 4 layers thick

The car is just as nice in person as in the pics, but it needs a bath!!!

pulls hard and sounds sick too. I like it a lot.

nice. may i ask how much you paid…?( and get a reply)

If you dont mind about how much did you pick this up for? ( pm a close figure if you wish )

I’m in the market for one

Love the color :tup:

Wow, awesome color ! I love it!

Yea the color has seriously been growing on me more and more… Every different kind of light something new happens with the look of it.

In terms of price, I don’t speak price unless with close friends but from my searches you can find one for 23K - 30K like cougarspeed said. Which ultimately turns into 26K+ after it is all said and done.

As much as I would hate to see 900 e46 M’s rolling around… I think anyone that drives the car will force themselves into buying one. My expectations were met and exceeded 10 fold.

Here is another Pic showing what happens with the paint when its over cast.

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~drcline2/pic/0502081821.jpg

edit: ugh… I’ll have to get a real photographer to take some pics of it. my cell phone obviously sucks at it… Or I’ll just bring it out to some meets

Congrats dude. So nice. :tup:

no front plate

:tup:

Nah man, the plant I used to work at, where he still works at is closing down soon:(

lol I didn’t know LM’s were that expensive, I was talking used of course.

It’s a 2006.5, with 18’s, DSG, sun roof, No leather(fucking hate leather after my last car) no nav(no need)
I LOVE it. I just want a nice DD and this is it. Don’t need/want a fast car anymore. :slight_smile:

DUDE I want a ride in this thing. I’ve driven a bunch of BMW’s at work, but never an M3. I <3 it. again, congrats

1. i saw u tearing ass off the 990 onto sweet home at around 5pm ton.

2. i had sex next to ur car tonight while i was parked illegally in the spot next to you at the apts. on UB north

Wait you had a fast car? When was that? Ha jk.

Very nice M! I have been thinking about getting a new winter/daily and a 4 door M was on the list…

I like! :tup:

The color is dope. I would recommend black gills, grills and dark wheels.

Congrats on a great buy

The more I look at that color the more I love it on that car.

I dont know how that color had to grow on you, its best color on that car in my opinion. Laguna seca blue coming in a very close second.

nice car, love the color.