I broke a Turbo Line HELP

one of my coolant lines coming from the block to the turbo broke the other day

my engine is a CA18det and i was wondering what i can do to get a replacement line

i can probably make some right? but where would i get the metal?

if you dont no what im talking about its a small metal hose with 2 circlely things on the ends one goes to my turbo and the other goes to the block ints about 9 inches long when not bent

thanks

go to red l’s and get some steel braided lines made.

oil is -6an and coolant is -4an i beleive or the other way around. i forget

other way around, and i might have spare lines kicking around, what line is it???

coolent return with banjo fittings right.

correct

i live in red deer so what type of a shop is red l’s so i can find one like it here

to silvia_sr20det_s13

its the line coming from the passanger side of the block (RHD) to the right side of the turbo ( if you were looking at it from the front of the car)

correct

i live in red deer so what type of a shop is red l’s so i can find one like it here

to silvia_sr20det_s13

its the line coming from the passanger side of the block (RHD) to the right side of the turbo ( if you were looking at it from the front of the car)[/quote]

i will see what i have cuz i do have a spare motor, and spare turbo parts, i will get back to u this weekend!

correct

to silvia_sr20det_s13

its the line coming from the passanger side of the block (RHD) to the right side of the turbo ( if you were looking at it from the front of the car)[/quote]

i will see what i have cuz i do have a spare motor, and spare turbo parts, i will get back to u this weekend![/quote]

Any Hydraulic shop can makes these. Red L’s is just a bigger one in Edmonton and Calgary. Dunno about red deer tho.

If you can make it up to edmonton, Bosch hydraulics on the west end can do all the lines same day. Sounds like you broke the exact same line as me.

Did it break right behind the banjo fitting itself?