places to find turbo hose lines over the weekend

hey son,
i know a couple places where i could get replacement hose lines, oil return and coolant to be clear. however they’re closed over the weekend and id like to get this done asap.
anyone know where else i could go? also if its possible to gettin ss replacement lines soon aswel let me know! thanks

line diameters i think were around 1/4" for the coolant and 3/4" or even 1" for the oil line that i had a leak from. in total ill need to replace about 6 feet (to be safe of the 1/4 and 2.5 feet for the bigger line.

any help is appreciated! thanks
-lopez
o im in scarb by the way

bing sells genuine takas. There braided stainless steel. Im using them now on my Ca18. $200 shipped for both coolant lines and the oil feed line. Oil return/drain you can buy separately or use stock depending on the turbo work your doing.

Message him.

hehe picked them up from him this morning.
now looking for a braided turbo oil return line as all others have failed me, dont feel like taking off my tubro again :@

ya dont take your turbo off you can do it from under the car. Ebay may have some stuff, might need to fab something up in the meantime though…