WTB: Braided turbo oil lines

Looking for a braided pressure line. Or a kit. My hardline is leaking. If someone has one let me know, or if u know somewhere locally that would have a set in stock. Thanks

O and Louis, thanks for the Mopac tip, got my winters one now thanks to them.

I have a 6 foot AEM line kit from their gauge kit. $50, used for 2 weeks.

Get a 16" -4AN braided hose from mopac, and bring your new line, banjo bolt and flare fitting for the turbo center section to Bosch Hydraulics. Tell them what you need made up and you’ll be good to go.

There is also a place called Red L or something that is where Princess Auto used to be in the west end. They’re pretty good there too.

LOL thanks Jeff, but 6 feet is a little much.

As for your suggestion Louis, The AN goes into the block and the banjo bolt on the turbo on the top for the oil pressure line right? Its been awhile since ive had the plumbing off the turbo so i cant remember exactly what it looks like. Since ures is apart u mind taking a pic for me?

I’ve got a couple pics I can post up when I get home. Basicaly you take your stuff to those places and they will set you up with some fittings that will replace the banjo bolt, and the flare fitting on the other end.