I/C GB: kirkey Racing seats

not enough interest in this group buy, its not gonna happen…

These seats are way better to s14 seats, there as comfortable with the “hold you in place” that you need. I suggest you purchase one if you need it, i know i am

So they ARE more comfortable than s14 seats in long drives? If yes I’m getting this and its done and done if its true that they are better than s14 seats (in terms of long term comfort, not just bolster support which I know even by looking at it that its awesome).

Also are they higher/lower than stock seats I’d assume they’re a bit higher? Any pix of them installed within an s13, cmon guys…

I want these if the above are all true 100%…

You can not compare these seats to s14 seats they are way betterthen any seat I have ever sat in. I love mine it is very comfortable. When I have a long day at work and my back is sore I will go for a drive just to sit in my seat, it actually makes my back feel better. Don’t be stupid and just order an seat. Do the research, go to thier web site on look at the sizes and how to measure yourself to get the right one for you. It will make all the difference in the world. Mine is a 15 and it fits me great. You will have to figure out how to mount the seat yourself they do not come with rails, I used the base of a stock s13 saet.

I believe the 18" should fit as 18" is 46cm. I am 45 in waist right now, if I lose the little fat I have I should be back to 42"-43".

I want to know more about the rails and the brackets… as they have to be custom naturally. Do you still keep the sliding or is it fixed? Is it higher/lower, I would assume same or higher unless without sliders and fixed. I believe I’ll 90% opt for these seats over s14 seats. Just not worth it spending on used s14 or 180sx seats. I believe this is a great deal… I emailed kirkey racing for more information.

Yup, please lock, if you are interested in these seats, please contact Kirkey.
Too bad, these are great seats that we could have saved on…

later
pATricK

fawkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i want the 18" ones how frickin gay… noooo dont lock…

I know… I want 2 of these seats myself, so do others, but I’m not getting the interest needed for me to go through with it. I’m busy getting the car ready for the summer season and have to look at that as my priority. If people start to show interest I’ll reconsider.

Folks… really awesome seats available…

Who’s in??

I’ll get one.

1. P.Ruddy seat 47500 / cover 47511
  2. B.Hebert seat 47500 / cover 47511
  3. krgoodwin (please add size and cover color)
  4. a_ahmed seat 47900 / cover 47911 (That is if you wanted black)
  3. krgoodwin seat 47500 / cover 47511

If buying one of these seats… You still need to buy the Sliders/Brackets… right?

Yes, these will need to be sourced elsewhere. I will see what I can do about that in a little while. I’m going to focus on the seat GB right now, but if 10 seats do go through, I’ll see about the price for getting brackets made.

pATricK

I’m in, depending when the deadline is…

from what i understand the deadline is when the list reaches 10 people, so put your name on it.

The deadline was at the end of last month, but with recent interest I’ve re-openend it.
toss your name on the list with what you would like.

Don’t forget, there is turn around time. I’d like to have these for Bings meet if not soon… MMmmm Bings meat!

Later
pATricK

3. krgoodwin (please add size and cover color)
  5. Civichatch (going to mesure tomorrow)

Wow… SON is the only “car enthusiast” club where these seats aren’t selling like hotcakes. I put car enthusiast in quotes, because 99% of the people here are interested in JDM bling over functionality.
These seats are BEYOND fucking brilliant, in terms of how well they hold you, they’re damn near the best seat ever made, and they cost a third of the price when compared to seats that won’t hold you half as well. Yet we still have idiots buying P-mall Bride knockoffs just because they need to be MAD JDM TYTE y0! I’d like to say that this is the most dissapointed I’ve ever been, but it’s simply not true, this place dissapoints me on a daily basis.

well jump on the buying wagon heh…

Solarian asks - What’s red and blue and doesn’t like sex very much?

THE GIRL IN MY TRUCK! LMAO!!!

Folks, I’m going to be buying my seat regardless of the GB. I want one… they are wicked. If this doesn’t pick up ASAP, I’m going to end it… I’ve alreadty extended the cut-off…I’m not trying to be a jerk, but I’ve got other things to do, I can’t keep waiting on this… ya, I’d love to get one for a few bucks cheeper, but I need is ASAP…

1 more week.

MAY 3RD IS THE FINAL CUT OFF DATE*

pATricK

was anything figured out about rails or are we on our own for that?