I/C GB: kirkey Racing seats

I’m going to say on your own at this point.

pATricK

***** …Mods, please lock. I am no longer doing this group buy… *****

There is not enough interest and I don’t have the time to keep it going.

For those that were interested, I’m sorry more people didn’t join either. I will be ordering this seat for myself, maybe after people sit in them they will see that for the price, you can’t get better.

I sat in Canadiandrifter240sx’s again yesterday, connected the stearing wheel, moved it up ('cus Chris is 6’something") and was in awe… I’m 5’10" 175lbs and the 15" wide seat was incredible… also limits fat girls from begin able to sit in the passenger seat if you have two.

Maybe I’ll look in to doing another group-buy later in the summer.

See you at the track

pATricK

i want one but im gonna see if i can find one to sit in first. no way im buyin a seat without trying it first. i think ill see if csc has em instock. either way let me know when your ordering yours please.

Wow… SON is the only “car enthusiast” club where these seats aren’t selling like hotcakes. I put car enthusiast in quotes, because 99% of the people here are interested in JDM bling over functionality.
These seats are BEYOND fucking brilliant, in terms of how well they hold you, they’re damn near the best seat ever made, and they cost a third of the price when compared to seats that won’t hold you half as well. Yet we still have idiots buying P-mall Bride knockoffs just because they need to be MAD JDM TYTE y0! I’d like to say that this is the most dissapointed I’ve ever been, but it’s simply not true, this place dissapoints me on a daily basis.

well jump on the buying wagon heh…

Solarian asks - What’s red and blue and doesn’t like sex very much?

THE GIRL IN MY TRUCK! LMAO!!!

Folks, I’m going to be buying my seat regardless of the GB. I want one… they are wicked. If this doesn’t pick up ASAP, I’m going to end it… I’ve alreadty extended the cut-off…I’m not trying to be a jerk, but I’ve got other things to do, I can’t keep waiting on this… ya, I’d love to get one for a few bucks cheeper, but I need is ASAP…

1 more week.

MAY 3RD IS THE FINAL CUT OFF DATE*

pATricK

was anything figured out about rails or are we on our own for that?

I’m going to say on your own at this point.

pATricK

***** …Mods, please lock. I am no longer doing this group buy… *****

There is not enough interest and I don’t have the time to keep it going.

For those that were interested, I’m sorry more people didn’t join either. I will be ordering this seat for myself, maybe after people sit in them they will see that for the price, you can’t get better.

I sat in Canadiandrifter240sx’s again yesterday, connected the stearing wheel, moved it up ('cus Chris is 6’something") and was in awe… I’m 5’10" 175lbs and the 15" wide seat was incredible… also limits fat girls from begin able to sit in the passenger seat if you have two.

Maybe I’ll look in to doing another group-buy later in the summer.

See you at the track

pATricK

i want one but im gonna see if i can find one to sit in first. no way im buyin a seat without trying it first. i think ill see if csc has em instock. either way let me know when your ordering yours please.