I didn't tell you all the story from yesterday...

poor jean. she’s blind, too… god give her strength AND sight… and the wisdom to know that Rick likes chicks. the next time I see her, I’m going to tell her I’m a jesus-hating lesbian… just to see what happens. if she strokes out, I’ll throw her in my newly detailed car and take her to the hospital in style.

LOL

oh GOD…I mean…my stars…jan. hehe

I’ll be sure to use you for some good margaritas after she asks God to turn you into a pillar of salt.

I just spit water all over my floor hahahaha

buhahahahahahahahahaahahahah rick has a partner :stuck_out_tongue:

:tup:

I cant stand bible-thumpers

yeah, when you get caught looking Indifferent (the only other male emotion), things can turn to shit pie something quick :tdown:

<— looking pissed F T M F W.

See this is the problem…no one ever wants to “get into it” so we all just nod and agree…and that encourages them to talk to more people…

It’s not my place to tell somebody they are misguided and The Bible shouldn’t be interpreted literally. They can figure that out for themselves.

Having a sucky life should be a big hint.

if i don’t want to ‘get into it’, i just tell people i don’t want to have that conversation with them

kinda like in fight club :tup:

I honestly feel conflicted when these poor souls try to engage me in coversation. I feel sorry for them and I hate to be rude, but don’t want to be bored by their one-sided ramblings. I mean, a conversation where there is give and take can be enjoyable. But these people don’t listen, they preach at you.

it is a problem when no one wants to, but I only consider it worth it when there’s a chance I might change their minds…

we’re talking about an 85-year-old hag who likes her kitty, silly garden and jesus…if he got into it with her, he’d have to argue with someone who won’t change her mind anyway. then he’s just wasted his time and doesn’t get the work done 'til 8. arguing with someone like jean about what the bible says is something people should try when they have absolutely nothing else to do. which is never.

Oh my Allah. Thats a shitty situation right there lol. I would have at aleast asked her to gtfoff the car.