i drive too much

so…i purchasesed (leased) my jaguar at the end of september with 43,000 miles on it… i have 12K miles alotment per year… i curently have 49,8xx mileson it… my oil change sticker says july of 2006 or 53,xxx miles… so pretty much i need to buy a 2nd car…(bike) so i dont go over my limit…i have the car till september of 2007.

worthless info…anyone else drive alot?

:o ~7k in 3 months??? jeezus! I do about a quarter of that…

I put on at least 40K a year, so no leases here. Perhaps try to re-negociate the terms on your lease, paying for 2 cars might not be the cheapest way. Weight out your options before you make a quick decision on this stuff, you obviously forgot to when you made this deal.

X…

I drove about 7k miles in 2005. :slight_smile: I’d find a cheapo car to drive for a bit.

The man drive a Jag. He should be able to afford it.

Did you not know you drove 28K miles a year?

:frowning: I put 36k on my civic in the first 12 months that I owned it…

Digital Odometer? IF so the problem is easy to fix

I’ve had my car just short of 2 years and I’m at 42k right now. commute to UB and frequent trips to ellicottville.

25 000 miles in one year for me. and my car was out of comission for one and a halfs months. mines als o a lease. well i have no choice in buying it

buy a cheap shitty autotragic 80-sumthing honda to beat the piss out of or at least a decent bike for nice days, insurance on a bike as a “infrequent driver” is rediculously cheap and you will get awesome gas mileage. that or put a kill switch in to the odometer and shut it off on long trips

wow between both my cars i only drive like 5-6k a year…

yeah i think i put 10k on mine and thats with going back and fourth to rochester every weekend last year when i was dating my slutty ex

i put 12-13 k on my bike this summer… and it was off the road for 1.5 months… all leisure miles for the most part very little was commute miles on this bike :slight_smile:

Yeah, but you drive a ford… Any more miles than that and they start to hate you :wink:

haha i plan on buyin an r6 for the spring sumer fall seasons… i do alot of traveling thats y i have so many miles on her…pretty crazy.

word i put about 4k on my bike in about two months over the summer before i sold it, random trips to ohio and southern PA are awesome!

I have a bike for sale…

It also has a motor attached to it, if that’s what kind of Bike you were speaking of…

if u have a digi odometer, cant you pull a fuse for the dash display and the odometer will stop counting untill the fuse is replaced?? of course then u lose all the functions in your dash but whatever…

would that work?