I found it on the internet

Hence my LIT concept.

It hurts my head to even try and see their reasoning.

I will say that with the higher costs in everything, it is making our company more money as we typically are able to trade higher margins for commodities at our work.

What I will say is expect the price of literally everything to get more expensive. Feed for anything is through the roof. It has been for the last year, it’s just catching up in the supermarkets now.
I’m sure you’ll be finding a massive price jump in anything with oats soon too as Canada had one massive drought in the area where oats are produced. So the costs right now to purchase any of it is extremely high.

Costs for food processing equipment is through the roof. I just had to update a quote from 6 months ago and the new price was almost 30% higher. Producers of food products have to pass that cost along to us. Plus most plants in the area are having a hard time hiring anyone at normal rates, further driving up their operating costs.

1 Like

I just had freight quoted for me for Bovine bone meal and it’s ridiculous. IA to MO on a Van trailer, 38,000lbs of product, not even 230 miles. I’ve got quotes from $1150 to $1500. A few years ago I probably could have moved a 230 mile move for about $700 on the high end. Freight used to be about $2-2.50 a mile. Now vans are wanting like +$5 a mile.

1 Like

W…T…F! lol

1 Like

this makes perfect sense tbh

Looks a bit like those are stirrups, but how you eat your tacos is none of my business :smiley:

1 Like

I dont know if this is real or not, but based on the memes, it must be.

1 Like

There have been a lot more burnt pie memes that I have spared you with.

This movie is funny to me and feels like a future conspiracy theory. It feels wrong for netflix and I have not noticed the usual ‘adaptations’

Edit: 1:32:45 ish… I should have recorded it and posted it. It needs to be a meme.

Edit 2: omg. Dont drink and post Joe.
Level 0 internet. Tired to upload via YouTube vs direct upload.

Just watched this with the wife tonight. Great satire. Unfortunately we’ll probably look back on this movie the same way we do Idiocracy today and go, “holy shit, it all came true”.

1 Like

Idiocracy has turned into a documentary it seems. lol Just fictional people who I feel we could sub out with real people we have today.

wild

1 Like

Holy shit. Looks like one boat was trying to alert the others, but they seemed to not move.

I do wonder if the people in the red boat made it. That dude gave it all she had. 99.999% chance everyone in that white bowrider facing the cliff didn’t make it.

1 Like

Couple videos off of the post that show rocks flying out and shattering glass. 2 boats running into one another (doesn’t look like damage type of hit) but bumped each other trying to get out. CRAZY!

wow i didnt see those…

1 Like

Just came across an article. 7 dead 3 missing. (assuming missing from this means dead) Probably all from the 1 boat where it fell on them, maybe one from the boat next to them from a rock flying out and hitting them.

Edit: Well, that changed quickly to 10 dead after reading it this morning. I copied link and posted and it changed to 10 dead.

Man, people are so dumb. Watching the other vids you can see rocks had been falling for several minutes, some of them substantial slides, before that giant chunk fell and all hell broke loose. I’ve taken my boat to the lower Niagara several time and been up close to those cliffs and if rocks started raining down like that I’d be out of there in a heartbeat.

1 Like