I got a Trans Am

freightshakers? :rofl: oh come on their not that bad. i happen to think they ride pretty goodā€¦ (better than a mack)

You also own and drive a neon :slight_smile:

congrats, now buy that vette

Only if you get the chevelle swapped :blue:

i agreeā€¦

thats what i said

soon young grasshopper

what a horrible 7 days, Flew into kansas city,MO on the 6th. The taxi picked me up at no cost and transam trucking set me up in a holiday inn in Olathe,kansas. 3 days of useless orientation. Meet up with my trainer on March 9th. I have absolutley no idea why i had to have one. I have 6 months Over The Road Experience ( OTR ) roughly 23,000 miles. Well anyway. I would have to spend 3 weeks or 160 hours with him

Meet up with the dude named Frog at the terminal. Canā€™t leave until his truck gets fixed at the kenworth shop. He wrecked in a lady a few miles outside the company. That should have thrown a red flag to me, but i just wanted to get shit done. I said fuck it iā€™m driving anyway and not deal with his excuse for being a moron. First load from olathe,KS is going to carteret, new jersey.
hauling ribbi and meats from TYSON. this load is worth about 1.5 million dollars. 39,864 pounds of it.

He wants to go home just outside st. louis missouri for a little bit. thats fine as long as its not a long time. I leave the trailer in a small shopping plaza, put the king pin lock on it so nobody can steal the trailer. He jumps in the tractor and bobtails about 30 miles to his house. we get there and he asks his 12 year old son to get some batteries from the sleeper of the truck.

The son gets in the house, forgets 1 Battery and this dude goes apeshit, starts smacking the kid around. litteraly beating the fuck out of him for something stupid. I immediately call trans am and tell them i want a new trainer. I hear be patient wait a few days. No i yell, get me a new trainer NOW!. ok weā€™ll see who is around. No one is around they called me a few minutes later. Ok Iā€™m takiing this load to new jersey ( about 950 miles away )and calling you for a damn new trainer.

The trainer says iā€™m sorry for you to see this, I said no iā€™m sorry your a fuckhead your not a man to me. Get this load to new jersey and iā€™m out of here. ā€œwhat your leaving the companyā€?? No iā€™m leaving your sorry ass excuse for being a trainer. words where exchanged and this dude is furious.

tension the whole way to new jersey. we get the load unloaded. I call up transam and demanded a new trainer. " im sorry non are available" the fleet manager told me.

Bullshit. Iā€™m driving this piece of shit to New Stanton, Pa and your employee frog will have to deliver this load to oklahoma for himself.

I had someone meet me in new stanton at 3am to take me home,

This trainer never did his log books, had a severe case of road rages.

I have lost close to $2,800 in pay to switching companies.

Iā€™m going back to us xpress with NO burnt bridges.
theres plenty more to say, but its not worth putting it on here.

They put $200 on my comdata card and then blocked access to it.
So i have to wait until saturday to get a measely $200 check from them.
Called us xpress and i start back with them thank goodness on my regular Dollar General account

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thatā€™s why you donā€™t burn bridges. Glad you had a place to go back to!

definitley, I canā€™t believe this guy is a trainer. Now its making me think of becoming a trainer because of this asshole and me make close to $20,000 more a year. My trainer at us xpress was a pro, i would like to pass it on what i learned from him. I did not tell the trainer at transam i had drove before. who knows what he thought.

DAMNā€¦ thats crazyā€¦

glad you can go back to your old company.

Now i see why the turn over rate in trucking is 160%. thats not a mis print. 160%. dumbass people giving the truckers a bad sterotype.
itā€™s bullshit.

propane injection?

wow

wow thats fuckign crazy shaggy!!

holy crap
should have gotten in truck and left him at home

glad you got your old job back

I would have left his ass at homeā€¦ thats bullshit, glad you didnt burn your bridgesā€¦ as big as some companys areā€¦ they are ran like shitā€¦ sounds like TA is one of them.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

wowā€¦crazy ass shit