i got smoked (not too bad though)

most 600 with stock gearing pull hard down low you guys should try like 25-40 to … I raced a 07 r1 on my 03 r6 in the 1/8 i ran 7.30 he ran 7.34 if it was a 1/4 he would have killed me

an all stock 07 R1 with stock gearing is a dog till about 40mph or so.

cough SQUID cough also those two bikes should haven been neck and neck. Both carborated, both 600’s.

yeayea, i read it fast, sorry… plus, commas r proper…

I wonder what road the *00 is?

Its not one of the *90’s

Its not the *19

:picard:

sweet sounds like u had a good time…as for the rest of the haters…keep your mouths shut and let people do what they want…it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to go fast in a straight line so stop telling him that he is stupid cuz u r too scared to open it up a little. people can say what they want but when ur out riding its a diferent story.
as for my sellf u used to have the same bike (yzf600r) it was a 2002 and my friend has a SRAD 600 i think 98 and i used to beat him by about 2 bikes lengths from a 0-160 race…both carburated and fun bikes…keep up the good work…go fast and have fun…dont listen to these pussy’s…people get hurt i the turns going so be carful.

You are a fucking moron. Congrats! :picard:

honestly, WHO CARES.

I do…if you are going throught the trouble of hiding that you were on the 400…atleast be a little more clever.

this thread needs stoppies, wheelies, t-shirts, flip-flops, and some DMX playing in the background. freal.

lol

thanks…that means alot coming from a girl…whats the fastest u ever hit??? 95…100mph mabye???

LOL thanks for confirming my previous statement :tup:

thats great…motorcyles are made to go fast…there is nothing wrong with going fast…on a high way…with no traffic…in a straight line…what is ur problem??..Y DO PEOPLE INSIST OF PLAYING PARENTAL CONTROL OF HOW PEOPLE RIDE?? WHO FUCKIN CARES…DO U REALLY THINK THAT SAYING SOMEONE IS DUMB FOR GOING FAST IS REALLY GONNA MAKE THEM STOP???UMMM NO!!! OF COURSE NOT…SO KEEP THE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF INSTEAD OF TRYING TO LOOK “RESPONSIBLE” GOD WHAT IS WITH U PEOPLE???

oh im all about getting on it once in a while and having fun, trust me, you don’t have to get all hot n bothered by it. All i meant with my responses to the OP was the fact that having his new bike for roughly one week and doing 160+ is a stupid decision imho. It’s a public forum, get over it… I’ve said it to my friends and I’ve said it to people I don’t know

As for your response to all this, you just sound like an idiot. Saying people only get hurt in the turns and justifying it’s OK to go that fast because it’s a “straight line” makes you look dumb.

again…let him do what he wants…if he feels comfortable with his bike who cares that he goes fast straight… i never said people dont get hurt we all know anything can happen but its mostly about how the rider feels…its not up to the PUBLIC to justify his actions…just listen to what he has to say and laugh if u want…or u can tell him to stop…either way people will still ride crazy u know that as a biker. u know we started off on a good foot but i am just tired of people telling others how to ride when they r gonna get ignored anywayz so y bother?

yeah maybe he could have put “4X0” and people may have confused it with the “490”. yeah, that would be mad :snky: and a great way to hide what road he was speeding on… :bloated:

A straight line until you have to swerve out of the way of deer, possums, dogs, foxes, etc…

this thread is turning into :deadhorse:

:picard:

Word, because things like mechanical failure on a “new” used bike and moving objects with antlers don’t exist.

:bloated: