I got the new Slvr in

L7c

corp. stores dont have em yet, not avial online either…

pricing is currently $149.99 + $50 MIR (2 year)

NE2 pricing is $50 in store + $50 MIR ( Free)

ohh yeahh well i got the samsung u620 which last i knew u couldent get online or in stores :wink:

I have the L71 is this similar?

[quote=“Twizted,post:2,topic:25932"”]

ohh yeahh well i got the samsung u620 which last i knew u couldent get online or in stores :wink:

[/quote]

this phone is in my incoming order, i’ll prolly have it monday/tuesday

how long have u had it? cool design but i dont like sliders and have no interest in TV on my phone ATM

PS: 740 > 620 :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:3,topic:25932"”]

I have the L71 is this similar?

[/quote]

from what i can see, mostly, although the L7C is CDMA, not GSM

[quote=“evolve,post:4,topic:25932"”]

this phone is in my incoming order, i’ll prolly have it monday/tuesday

how long have u had it? cool design but i dont like sliders and have no interest in TV on my phone ATM

PS: 740 > 620 :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

ive had it since march 3rd…ordered it the 1st

its a pretty cool phone. I love sliders so thats why i waited for a good one thats smaller that came out. It only took 3 years from my Se47 for me to find one i like.

as for the TV i will never use it and we wont be getting that network for a good 2 years id say anyway…Plus its 15$ a month…foooooook that

And ill take the sleek black 620 look over the FUGLY GOLD 740

meh the donald trump color is growing on me, plus full qwerty = awesome

and tv should be here much sooner than 2 years

i looked at the 740. i wasnt a big fan of the number button implementation. when ur trying to dial a number with the phone flipped to the side, its akward. also, the keyboard is tiny and the front screen is ugly. i opted for the ENV, i just got it, but so far i really like it.

for cingluar? i wonder when my contract is up. should be soon.

its been out for cingular for like 2 years. this is verizon.

jeff, be prepared with a deluge of people who buy it because it looks cool then realize its typical cdma motorola crap

i saw the thread and thought necropost. cingular ftw

ohh screw this then… i’ll wait it out for something better.

[quote=“Joe,post:10,topic:25932"”]

its been out for cingular for like 2 years. this is verizon.

jeff, be prepared with a deluge of people who buy it because it looks cool then realize its typical cdma motorola crap

[/quote]

you dont have to warn me brotha.

[quote=“The_Russian,post:11,topic:25932"”]

i saw the thread and thought necropost. cingular ftw

[/quote]

If it works for you, then great, but don’t go making statements like that with nothing to back that up…

Can anyone compare this to the E815? I need a new phone and this looks really tempting now that I look at it a bit more…

i wouldnt really recommend the slvr. all the razr/krazr complaints are going to just be passed onto this phone, sadly.

if u text a lot, the u740 and env are good choices. dont know much about other phones

I don’t text that much and the E815 does pretty much everything I need. It’s just starting to fall apart, being damn near 2 years old at this point.

[quote=“Daddie,post:14,topic:25932"”]

If it works for you, then great, but don’t go making statements like that with nothing to back that up…

[/quote]

3G network

/thread

[quote=“66impalass,post:18,topic:25932"”]

3G network

/thread

[/quote]

No one cares. /your post

[quote=“66impalass,post:18,topic:25932"”]

3G network

/thread

[/quote]

How are those EDGE speeds/coverage going? Oh, they blow, I forgot.

PS. Your coverage still sucks.